NFL package on YouTube Tv | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL package on YouTube Tv

Just looked up my past charges and I paid $249 in June of last year for Sunday Ticket. It was $100 off at that time. So it appears the base rate has increased by $100 to $449.
I paid early and it wass $100 off. $349.

Haven't had it for many years now. I really don't miss it. I'll watch whatever regional game is on if we aren't racing. Actually, there have been quite a few Dolphin games here in Ohio on local broadcast the last few years.

In the end I see a flawed and controlled product. Officiating allows one teams defense to be the difference when the playoffs begin by not calling any penalties against them. See KC this previous season. There were at least 3 defensive holding/ pass interference calls in each of the KC playoff games but none were called over that 4 game period. Thats how you get a championship defense.

It's just getting so obvious after watching for 50 plus years that I won't pay for it anymore.

Thanks John. Do you have to also have the YouTube TV subscription on top of this to get it ?

To get the $349 price, you also have to sign up for yttv (additional monthly cost).

The nfl sunday ticket standalone price (no yttv subscription) is $449.

I just checked my yttv app and mine is set to auto renew at $449 on August 10.

To get the $349 price, you also have to sign up for yttv (additional monthly cost).

The nfl sunday ticket standalone price (no yttv subscription) is $449.

I just checked my yttv app and mine is set to auto renew at $449 on August 10.
This

I won’t pay it.

At least not to the league. I figure if I’m spending the loot to watch my Dolphins anyway, I may as well spend it locally at a sports bar instead. If you have a good one nearby, it can be a really fun gameday experience filled with good natured **** talking with fans of dozens of teams.

I’ll keep my money local instead of giving it to billionaires.

If you had it last year does it just automatically renew? Or do I need to do something?

I won’t pay it.

At least not to the league. I figure if I’m spending the loot to watch my Dolphins anyway, I may as well spend it locally at a sports bar instead. If you have a good one nearby, it can be a really fun gameday experience filled with good natured **** talking with fans of dozens of teams.

I tried this theory but I ended up spending 150+ every weekend and paying for a nasty hangover to boot 😂 Also I took a Pats fan chick home one time I knew right then this lifestyle had to stop 🤣🤣

You south Floridians have no idea how good you have it in the football department. It’s tough being a long distance Dolphins fan. When 80% of the football fans you know root for the Eagles, it can make not having more success, brutal.
Here in PA, it was many, many years of only being able to see Miami when they were televised here in Eagles Country. And, because I worked night shift, when they were on local TV on a Sunday afternoon I was sleeping and had to record the game. It took a long time before I finally had enough seniority to get weekends off, but I could still only see Miami when they were televised locally.

Eventually, a co-worker told me how I could watch the Dolphins game every week on an on-line stream. I did this for a few years until I grew tired of the stream freezing or stopping altogether, and I was also concerned about possibly getting some type of computer virus. So, I paid for the NFL Game Pass, and could safely watch every Miami game, and also every other game at my leisure. The only downside was that I couldn't see the game until after it was over, but I was already used to missing most games, and not being able to see a recorded game until after I got home from work the next morning.

Game Pass is now called NFL+ (I got the NFL+ Premium package), and you can see live games, but you can't do it on your TV or computer... only on a "mobile device", and I don't believe in watching TV on a tiny little screen. While I can't watch the live game, I do get to watch it later at my convenience and can also watch EVERY other game if I'd like. In fact, the NFL+ "library" has every game (pre-season through the Super Bowl) of every season from 2009 up to today, along with a bunch of football shows. Another nice feature is that while I have to wait a while after the game is over to see it, the replay takes out non-football commercials, and the game lasts about 2 1/2 hours. Or, if you wait a few hours after the game, you can watch the condensed version. This version takes only about 35-40 minutes because it's just the action with nothing else. However, you do miss a lot of the commentary from in between plays because it was cut out.

That said, I don't see why people would pay hundreds of dollars just for the ability to see the game live when they could watch the Dolphins game and every other game at their leisure on NFL+ for much less.

I didn’t get week one, instead signing up for the paramount app since the game was on CBS nationally.

The following week I broke down and ordered YTTV.

Every year before that I watched games at my buddies house or more recently, used his account on my XBOX. Only drawback is that couldn’t pause or record. But it was free.

You south Floridians have no idea how good you have it in the football department. It’s tough being a long distance Dolphins fan. When 80% of the football fans you know root for the Eagles, it can make not having more success, brutal.

Amen. The local cbs affiliate oddly shows KC quite frequently. Fox (here), it seems, is usually Dallas, the S Jersey Dumpster Pigeons, SF, or Green Bay.

Still not changing my sig. The league is still corrupt AF.

May Brad Allen and his whole crew get massive unhealable boils on their asses.

Agree. I refuse to buy any NFL related swag.

I won’t pay it.

What if you don't drink & detest crowded, noisy places?

p.s. I infrequently make it to Wild Wings as I love their Thai curry Sauce.

I live in Miami so I obviously get the Phins games for free on CBS. I’m not giving a penny to those ****ing thieves.

Here in PA, it was many, many years of only being able to see Miami when they were televised here in Eagles Country. And, because I worked night shift, when they were on local TV on a Sunday afternoon I was sleeping and had to record the game. It took a long time before I finally had enough seniority to get weekends off, but I could still only see Miami when they were televised locally.

Eventually, a co-worker told me how I could watch the Dolphins game every week on an on-line stream. I did this for a few years until I grew tired of the stream freezing or stopping altogether, and I was also concerned about possibly getting some type of computer virus. So, I paid for the NFL Game Pass, and could safely watch every Miami game, and also every other game at my leisure. The only downside was that I couldn't see the game until after it was over, but I was already used to missing most games, and not being able to see a recorded game until after I got home from work the next morning.

Game Pass is now called NFL+ (I got the NFL+ Premium package), and you can see live games, but you can't do it on your TV or computer... only on a "mobile device", and I don't believe in watching TV on a tiny little screen. While I can't watch the live game, I do get to watch it later at my convenience and can also watch EVERY other game if I'd like. In fact, the NFL+ "library" has every game (pre-season through the Super Bowl) of every season from 2009 up to today, along with a bunch of football shows. Another nice feature is that while I have to wait a while after the game is over to see it, the replay takes out non-football commercials, and the game lasts about 2 1/2 hours. Or, if you wait a few hours after the game, you can watch the condensed version. This version takes only about 35-40 minutes because it's just the action with nothing else. However, you do miss a lot of the commentary from in between plays because it was cut out.

That said, I don't see why people would pay hundreds of dollars just for the ability to see the game live when they could watch the Dolphins game and every other game at their leisure on NFL+ for much less.
I did the NFL+ in previous years and it was great for time shifting and watching the Dolphins every Sunday night. Last year I switched to the Sunday Ticket and that was great for not waiting all day. I like both but I'll probably just stick with the Sunday Ticket.

Back
Top Bottom