NFL power rankings | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL power rankings

I'm not saying so-called expert opinions are always right, but don't you think it's a little condescending and presumptuous to make a broad statement like national experts' opinions are useless and based on very little information? You'd have to think at least some of them do their homework and have earned their jobs, no?
The ranking I listed was based on a compendium of writers. I doubt one had the Fins at 1 and another at 32. Some are lazy, some are not informed. A few are into it, a few are prolly biased. My point was it seems the experts who are fact based are far outnumbered by the others. A fair assessment, considering how weak is the NFC, would have had the Fins maybe 2 spots ahead of the Pats based on CURENT ROSTERS. JMO.

I'm not saying so-called expert opinions are always right, but don't you think it's a little condescending and presumptuous to make a broad statement like national experts' opinions are useless and based on very little information? You'd have to think at least some of them do their homework and have earned their jobs, no?
I doubt many do much homework on teams they don't consider to be top 10 or maybe even top 5. Imo, most 'experts' have turned into nothing more than shock jocks.

Back
Top Bottom