Seasoned Veteran
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
  • MIA.gif
    Miami Dolphins
  • Cam Akers, RB, Florida State (COM)
  • Luq Barcoo, CB, San Diego State (EW)
  • Zack Baun, 3-4OLB/OLB, Wisconsin (COM)
  • DeeJay Dallas, RB, Miami (COM)
  • Michael Danna, DE, Michigan (EW)
  • Quartney Davis, WR, Texas A&M (SR)
  • J.K. Dobbins, RB, Ohio State (COM)
  • Kevin Dotson, G, La.-Lafayette (EW)
  • Austin Edwards, DE, Ferris State (EW)
  • Lavert Hill, CB, Michigan (COM)
  • Carter O'Donnell, OT, Alberta (EW)
  • John Reid, CB, Penn State (EW)
  • Amik Robertson, CB, Louisiana Tech (COM)
  • D'Andre Swift, RB, Georgia (COM)
  • Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin (COM)
  • Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia (COM)
  • Calvin Throckmorton, OT/G, Oregon (EW)
  • Jedrick Wills, OT, Alabama (COM)
Source:

Not on this list, I have also heard the team met with Tua. Heard they played it close to the vest which means they don't want to tip their hand in terms of how interested they are in drafting him. Also heard from Chase Young (not directly, but he tweeted it) that the Dolphins met him too.

There may be some players they didn't meet with that aren't on this list because they don't want to tip their hand I'm excited they met with Jonathan Taylor. He is my favorite back in this draft and it would be so awesome if we could land him.

A lot of RB's on that list.

I know they need to upgrade the position, I just hope they do no do it too early.

I would have no problen getting a back in the 1st or 2nd round if that back turned out to be a great player. For example if they add Taylor and he turns out to bea young Ricky Williams like addition than I have noe problem with it. I would never complain about a player that became elite.

I would have no problen getting a back in the 1st or 2nd round if that back turned out to be a great player. For example if they add Taylor and he turns out to bea young Ricky Williams like addition than I have noe problem with it. I would never complain about a player that became elite.

Those types of players are rare and special for a reason.

I would take a young Ricky over every single RB in the league right now.

Cam Akers & a power back works for me.

I see some Dalvin Cook in him.
I Like Akers a lot and he was given a raw deal at FSU.

There is a little of Dalvin, but he doesn't have the vision or same burst Cook had. I was a little shocked he tested better then Dalvin because he never seem to show that level of speed in games. HE is plenty fast and does do some things better...he is better at pass pro and may be a better receiver out of the backfield.

Those types of players are rare and special for a reason.

I would take a young Ricky over every single RB in the league right now.

The numbers on Taylor (5'11 225 pounds and 4.39 4 time) and his on the field production is scary. Put him with a decent o-line and he should be in the 1,500 yard territory. Then again I'm not sure he has any more potential than Leonard Fournette or Todd Gurley and while they've had decent careers they haven'tbeen generation type of talents

Offensive line, running back and secondary are certainly early needs after QB. Protecting a rookie QB with the online and a running game should be a priority and certainly fit into the Chan Gaily scheme. The secondary was a mash unit including the oft injured Howard so that's the huge hole on defense outside of edge rushers.

• MIA.gif
    Miami Dolphins
  • Cam Akers, RB, Florida State (COM)
  • Luq Barcoo, CB, San Diego State (EW)
  • Zack Baun, 3-4OLB/OLB, Wisconsin (COM)
  • DeeJay Dallas, RB, Miami (COM)
  • Michael Danna, DE, Michigan (EW)
  • Quartney Davis, WR, Texas A&M (SR)
  • J.K. Dobbins, RB, Ohio State (COM)
  • Kevin Dotson, G, La.-Lafayette (EW)
  • Austin Edwards, DE, Ferris State (EW)
  • Lavert Hill, CB, Michigan (COM)
  • Carter O'Donnell, OT, Alberta (EW)
  • John Reid, CB, Penn State (EW)
  • Amik Robertson, CB, Louisiana Tech (COM)
  • D'Andre Swift, RB, Georgia (COM)
  • Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin (COM)
  • Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia (COM)
  • Calvin Throckmorton, OT/G, Oregon (EW)
  • Jedrick Wills, OT, Alabama (COM)
Source:

Not on this list, I have also heard the team met with Tua. Heard they played it close to the vest which means they don't want to tip their hand in terms of how interested they are in drafting him. Also heard from Chase Young (not directly, but he tweeted it) that the Dolphins met him too.

There may be some players they didn't meet with that aren't on this list because they don't want to tip their hand I'm excited they met with Jonathan Taylor. He is my favorite back in this draft and it would be so awesome if we could land him.
Thanks for posting brother! :up:

Back
Top Bottom