NFL Prospects Dolphins have met with 2020 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Prospects Dolphins have met with 2020

Miami's quarterback coach, Lee I believe, was at Herbert's workout in Oregon.
Although I would personally much rather Tua (by a long shot if I'm being honest), I'm glad we are still checking with Herbert. That way our directors know if trading up to secure Tua is worth it (If Herbert doesn't impress Lee) or if they are comfortable with either and can keep all their picks (if Herbert impresses enough to warrant not trading up to secure Tua).

I think Burrow and Love have met with the Dolphins brass as well. Find it interesting they didn’t meet with Herbert at the combine.

They didn't make a splash at the combine, but they did visit his pro-day in Oregon. The Fins were the (only) team to stay late and request a special drill from him. They had him stand flat-foot on the goal line and see how far he could throw it. In 3 throws, he averaged 63 yards in the air from the goal line.

They didn't make a splash at the combine, but they did visit his pro-day in Oregon. The Fins were the (only) team to stay late and request a special drill from him. They had him stand flat-foot on the goal line and see how far he could throw it. In 3 throws, he averaged 63 yards in the air from the goal line.

dang... edged me out by a few yards!

Back
Top Bottom