NFLPA to investigate Tua's return from concussion protocol | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFLPA to investigate Tua's return from concussion protocol

Dude great game today. Phenomenal game between two good playoff teams.
Agree. Watch football for entertainment. I was very entertained. Well done. That MIA Defense impressed me and earned my respect. I don’t think there is another team that could be on the field that long against this offense and only let up 17.

Agree. Watch football for entertainment. I was very entertained. Well done. That MIA Defense impressed me and earned my respect. I don’t think there is another team that could be on the field that long against this offense and only let up 17.
Is it true Bills fans have a funny odor?
I hear it all the time.

Dolphins and Tua can lie and say it was his back if they want too, but it was clearly a case of him having his bell rung. Don't know if he has a concussion or not, but when he was wobbling it around it didn't seem like a back issue. Not saying his back wasn't bothering him too, he got bent and twisted on the early qb sneak from the 1. Just think he did and said what he felt he needed to do to stay in the game. Especially with some people questioning his durability and the fact that he got knocked out of the game against the Bills last season too. Just like the Bills and Knox acting like he was down because of cramps when it was very likely due to the hit he took from Wilkins.
facts

Back
Top Bottom