NFLPA to investigate Tua's return from concussion protocol | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFLPA to investigate Tua's return from concussion protocol

Coming from a guy with back issues spasms can bring you to your knees. I admit, the helmet hitting the ground could certainly cause that wobble as well but I'll trust what Tua says is real.
If he said it was his back, then it was his back. McD also has his back…as well as the rest of the building.

He should never have gone back out. For his sake, not ours or his teammates or Ross or whomever.

Someone professional on the medical side should have stood in the way of him going back out.

Look, great win, but it's not worth it.
If it was a possible concussion, I agree. Tua stated that it was his back and not his head, so in that case I have no problem with him returning if he felt he could play.

Allen hurt his right hand near the end of the game but the Bills didn’t hesitate putting him in for the final series.

Players were coming in and out of the game all day because of injuries and cramps from the heat. That’s part of the game of football and as long as it was his back and not a possible concussion and he felt he was good enough to return to the game, he did exactly what he should have in that situation.

I'm sure it was the Jills players running to the league. I have a feeling Tua wouldn't go back in if he was concussed, maybe i'm wrong but he doesn't seem like that type of guy. Warrier no doubt, but health first

Back
Top Bottom