NFLPA to investigate Tua's return from concussion protocol | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFLPA to investigate Tua's return from concussion protocol

He should never have gone back out. For his sake, not ours or his teammates or Ross or whomever.

Someone professional on the medical side should have stood in the way of him going back out.

Look, great win, but it's not worth it.

And people are missing a key point of the post, it says the NFLPA is going to investigate the situation not the league office. I'm not sure the league office might look at it too, but right now it's the NFLPA that has questions and they tend to be motivated with player safety more than a vendeta against the Dolphins.

He should never have gone back out. For his sake, not ours or his teammates or Ross or whomever.

Someone professional on the medical side should have stood in the way of him going back out.

Look, great win, but it's not worth it.
Wait.......Tua said himself it wasn't his head, it was his back tightening up and having spasms.

I’ve been having back problems and I can confirm that there are times where I feel unstable and like I’m going to collapse. You lose a lot of lower-body strength because of it.

Screw unions. He obviously wouldn’t be out there if all things did not check out. The league just coming up with ways to hate on Miami

Back
Top Bottom