Nick O'Leary Cut | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick O'Leary Cut

Burnt Reynolds

Active Roster
Reaction score
Sucks. I liked this dude.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We have been awarded cornerback Xavier Crawford off waivers from Houston and released tight end Nick O’Leary.</p>&mdash; Miami Dolphins (@miamidolphins) <a href="">October 29, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He had a really bad drop last night, wonder if that was the straw that broke the camel's back. I agree though, seems a bit harsh.

Harsh. Gesicki and Smythe haven't been lighten it up themselves.

Wonder if they ever considered TE O J Howard from the Buc's. High cost probably draft wise but we would have our TE for the future... Nice dream during this harsh reality period.

Wonder if they ever considered TE O J Howard from the Buc's. High cost probably draft wise but we would have our TE for the future... Nice dream during this harsh reality period.
I want same the same thing. We need to use draft picks on a established player. We ain't going to hit on every pick we do. Dont work that way in the Draft. Some players will be just average or a Bust.

I think they are fairly happy with G's progression so far. In the beginning it was kind of up in the air between O'Leary and G but over the past couple weeks it looks like we have a fairly decent TE if he can get into his routes. I think during the course of this season and the offseason if he can get a little faster we should be good. No need to spend a dime on Howard.

I think they are fairly happy with G's progression so far. In the beginning it was kind of up in the air between O'Leary and G but over the past couple weeks it looks like we have a fairly decent TE if he can get into his routes. I think during the course of this season and the offseason if he can get a little faster we should be good. No need to spend a dime on Howard.

I hope they don't have the same evaluation. G pretty much has mostly shown me very little, outside of a few catches you can count on one hand. Blocking also has more than enough area for progression. IMO wasted pick...JMO

I hope they don't have the same evaluation. G pretty much has mostly shown me very little, outside of a few catches you can count on one had. Blocking also has more than enough area for progression. IMO wasted pick...JMO
They are valid points. I am just hoping there is progression for the TE position. I'm giving him one more year before I toss him to the wolves.

Back
Top Bottom