Nick Saban and Mueller in Austin today. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Saban and Mueller in Austin today.

Rubbin420

Marino for President
Reaction score
Texas' Pro Day got under way with 31 teams in attendance, including over 150 coaches, general managers and scouts. Among the team personnel in attendance were three key members of the Texans (owner Bob McNair, head coach Gary Kubiak and GM Charley Casserly), Green Bay head coach Mike McCarthy and GM Ted Thompson, Dolphins head coach Nick Saban and general manager Randy Mueller, Titans general manager Floyd Reese and offensive coordinator Norm Chow, Rams defensive coordinator Jim Haslett, Ravens quarterbacks coach Rick Neuheisel, and Cowboys new quarterbacks coach Chris Palmer. Titans head coach Jeff Fisher will visit Texas tonight and Tennessee will have a private workout with Vince Young Thursday morning. PlayerPositionGil's commentsVince YoungQBYoung (6-4 5/8, 228) ran the 40 once in 4.57. He didn't do the vertical or long jumps. Will AllenGAllen (6-4 7/8, 306) measured 26½ inches in the vertical jump. Brian CarterWRCarter (5-10 5/8, 185) had a 38-inch vertical jump. Larry DibblesDTDibbles (6-1 3/8, 290) had a 27½-inch vertical jump. Cedric GriffinDBGriffin (6-0 3/8, 202) had a 35-inch vertical jump. Ahmard HallRBHall (5-10¾, 232) was clocked at 4.56 and 4.49 in the 40 and had a 35-inch vertical jump. Aaron HarrisLBHarris (5-11 3/8, 225) had a 27½-inch vertical jump. Michael HuffDBHuff (5-11 7/8, 198) stood on his Combine numbers. Jonathan ScottOLScott (6-6, 322) has an arm length of 33 7/8 inches and a hand size of 10 inches.

This is why things are a little quiet today and yesterday regarding FA. I am curious to know how many pro days Saban AND Mueller have attended. I didnt put this in the draft forum, because of this question.

Heres the list of those who worked out. For the record I know everyone is going to think we can get Huff at 16. I seriously doubt that. Jonathan Scott or Griffon maybe targets. Vince Young did well according to some, however I dont want to get into the mess like San Diego, having a 1st round QB on the bench for 3 or 4 years. Its not likely Young will be there at 16 either.

What do you guys think?:dolphins:

if huff fell to 16 i would probably **** my self and then shoot myself for ****ting my pants

Alex22 said:
To have them both there we must be really interested in someone but im wondering who

Probably Huff and Griffin, they can both play corner and safety which Saban likes alot. I highly doubt that Huff makes it to us, but Griffin is an intruiging prospect in the 3rd or 4th round.

Se7eN said:
if huff fell to 16 i would probably **** my self and then shoot myself for ****ting my pants

I'll remind you to wear a diaper on draft day :wink:

Actually if huff fell id probally **** myself to.....he's the next Ed Reed

My mock has HUFF there!
HOU R Bush
NO M Williams
TENN M Leinhart
NYJ D Ferguson
SF AJ Hawk
GB C Greenway
OAK V Young
BUFF C Jackson
DET J Cutler
ARI H Ngata
STL V Davis
CLE W Justice
BALT T Hali
PHIL M Kiwanuka
DEN S Holmes
MIAMI! M Huff

Rubbin420 said:
Texas' Pro Day got under way with 31 teams in attendance, including over 150 coaches, general managers and scouts. Among the team personnel in attendance were three key members of the Texans (owner Bob McNair, head coach Gary Kubiak and GM Charley Casserly), Green Bay head coach Mike McCarthy and GM Ted Thompson, Dolphins head coach Nick Saban and general manager Randy Mueller, Titans general manager Floyd Reese and offensive coordinator Norm Chow, Rams defensive coordinator Jim Haslett, Ravens quarterbacks coach Rick Neuheisel, and Cowboys new quarterbacks coach Chris Palmer. Titans head coach Jeff Fisher will visit Texas tonight and Tennessee will have a private workout with Vince Young Thursday morning. PlayerPositionGil's commentsVince YoungQBYoung (6-4 5/8, 228) ran the 40 once in 4.57. He didn't do the vertical or long jumps. Will AllenGAllen (6-4 7/8, 306) measured 26½ inches in the vertical jump. Brian CarterWRCarter (5-10 5/8, 185) had a 38-inch vertical jump. Larry DibblesDTDibbles (6-1 3/8, 290) had a 27½-inch vertical jump. Cedric GriffinDBGriffin (6-0 3/8, 202) had a 35-inch vertical jump. Ahmard HallRBHall (5-10¾, 232) was clocked at 4.56 and 4.49 in the 40 and had a 35-inch vertical jump. Aaron HarrisLBHarris (5-11 3/8, 225) had a 27½-inch vertical jump. Michael HuffDBHuff (5-11 7/8, 198) stood on his Combine numbers. Jonathan ScottOLScott (6-6, 322) has an arm length of 33 7/8 inches and a hand size of 10 inches.

:link:
:wink:

I will go crazy if Huff is around!!! Did anyone see him play at the Rose Bowl? I totally fell in love with him that day and i was like god i hope he is around when we pick.

bullseyeguy said:
I wouldnt mind trying to move up for Huff, hes just that good...

it would cost us sabans arm and ronnies leg to move up man. its just to much to dish out to move up a couple spots.

Rubbin420 said:
For the record I know everyone is going to think we can get Huff at 16.

No one in their right mind thinks that.

chdoyle said:
My mock has HUFF there!
HOU R Bush
NO M Williams
TENN M Leinhart
NYJ D Ferguson
SF AJ Hawk
GB C Greenway
OAK V Young
BUFF C Jackson
DET J Cutler
ARI H Ngata
STL V Davis
CLE W Justice
BALT T Hali
PHIL M Kiwanuka
DEN S Holmes
MIAMI! M Huff

surprisingly I find that Mock seem to be very reasonable, maybe that is just me though...:wink:

Se7eN said:

lmaoo hahaa.

anywyas, was this today? if so wonder if nethign can happen wth FA.

Back
Top Bottom