Nick Saban and Mueller in Austin today. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Saban and Mueller in Austin today.

clear.gif

"Hey Vince, which white guy is older?"

Mainge said:
Whose the old dude to the very right? Vince Young? And that taller guy in the middle is Randy Mueller, correct?

What pic are you looking at? Mueller's not in there.

Mainge said:
Sarcasm at it's worst bro.

I was reffering to VY as the older looking guy, and reffering to VY as Mueller.

ah gotcha :wink:

chdoyle said:
My mock has HUFF there!
HOU R Bush
NO M Williams
TENN M Leinhart
NYJ D Ferguson
SF AJ Hawk
GB C Greenway
OAK V Young
BUFF C Jackson
DET J Cutler
ARI H Ngata
STL V Davis
CLE W Justice
BALT T Hali
PHIL M Kiwanuka
DEN S Holmes
MIAMI! M Huff

Dude, that is a VERY good mock possibility and I would be psyched. Gotta watch what NO does at the 2 though.

Dredd1050 said:
Dude, that is a VERY good mock possibility and I would be psyched. Gotta watch what NO does at the 2 though.

WHAT? You can't be serious. He doesn't even have the order right. And half those guys have had HORRIBLE combines/pro days.

Marino Forever said:
Yeah, because throwing passes to a wr without a db covering them is REALLY difficult to do. I think my six year old could go 7 for 7. His mechanics were never linked to his accuracy, either. His sidearm delivery will make it easier for dlineman to bat down his passes. 7 for 7, give me a break that this impresses you!
Certainly isnt easy if Cutler was missing his WR's at the senior bowl on similar drills (or maybe his arm was so amazing the wr's were missing him). Also VY & sidearm still equals a higher release point than a number of qbs in this league. When was the last time you saw a pass from Brees batted down?

Edit: You know a better question would be at what frequency do DLs bat down passes. It happened to Gus maybe 5 times all year and most of those were in one game.

chdoyle said:
My mock has HUFF there!
HOU R Bush
NO M Williams
TENN M Leinhart
NYJ D Ferguson
SF AJ Hawk
GB C Greenway
OAK V Young
BUFF C Jackson
DET J Cutler
ARI H Ngata
STL V Davis
CLE W Justice
BALT T Hali
PHIL M Kiwanuka
DEN S Holmes
MIAMI! M Huff

Do you really think Greenway and V Young will go that high chdoyle

From NFL.com.....

After the workout is over in the bubble, Vince Young will go into the main meeting room with Texas offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach Greg Davis for a Chalkboard Session, where team representatives get the chance to ask Young questions about his on-field decision-making in different situations.
I can just see it now....

Miami Coach Nick Saban: "Vince, it's 3rd down and 15 and you're at your own 40 yard line with just under a minute to go in the game, and you're down four points. We signal in a play called "four zebra down fly" which is a passing play designed to get three wideouts and a TE down the field for a 15+ yard gain if the pass is completed properly. Now, take us through your progression when the ball is snapped on that third down."

Vince Young: "Well coach that's pretty easy, I take the snap, roll out to my right and run for 20 yards and........FIRST DOWN MIAMI!"

:D

haha i think he did it and put huff on miami and did it backwards so we would get him!

Back
Top Bottom