Nick Saban and Mueller in Austin today. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Saban and Mueller in Austin today.

chdoyle said:
My mock has HUFF there!
HOU R Bush
NO M Williams
TENN M Leinhart
NYJ D Ferguson
SF AJ Hawk
GB C Greenway
OAK V Young
BUFF C Jackson
DET J Cutler
ARI H Ngata
STL V Davis
CLE W Justice
BALT T Hali
PHIL M Kiwanuka
DEN S Holmes
MIAMI! M Huff

Thats a horrible mock.

NO WAY Greenway goes that high, Buffalo needs line help not a WR, Phi needs a WR, and Kiwanuka won't go near that high.

Huff is a surefire top 10 pick.

clear.gif

bullseyeguy said:
I wouldnt mind trying to move up for Huff, hes just that good...

We dont have the 2nd round pick that would be required to move up.Its more likely we will try to trade down to get that 2nd round pick back.

CrunchTime said:
We dont have the 2nd round pick that would be required to move up.Its more likely we will try to trade down to get that 2nd round pick back.

I agree, I hope we can find someone to trade down with.

WE WANT HUFF
WE WANT HUFF
WE WANT HUFF

for sure... he is the real deal

unless tamba hali is there at 16 somehow:D

It's got to be just in case Huff or Young were to fall through the cracks down to us. He probably wants to make sure they would be worth the 1st round pick. I'd say probably neither will be there by our pick, but let's not forget last year when A.Rodgers, who was slotted to be one of the top 5 or 10 picks slid all the way down to GB at the 24th pick. I still remember the look of shock on his face in the waiting room every time a team picked and it wasn't him. Huff and/or Young could be a remote possibility if for some weird reason their stock drops right before draft day. The wonderlick test may end up hurting Young if he doesn't just "Wow" the scouts today. I'm sure Nick will go to those question-mark talents that may fall to us on draft day. Better safe than sorry. Makes you wonder how many teams passed on Rodgers last year because they just believed all the negative hype without sending anyone to check him out in person ???

CrunchTime said:
Yeah, I know...Its more wishful thinking than anything else. I just really like Huff, and seeing as how we need a good safety more than anything right now, its a match made in heaven.

daniel3 said:
Damn, 7 of 7. Really need to rework those horrible mechanics.

Yeah, because throwing passes to a wr without a db covering them is REALLY difficult to do. I think my six year old could go 7 for 7. His mechanics were never linked to his accuracy, either. His sidearm delivery will make it easier for dlineman to bat down his passes. 7 for 7, give me a break that this impresses you!

chdoyle said:
My mock has HUFF there!
HOU R Bush
NO M Williams
TENN M Leinhart
NYJ D Ferguson
SF AJ Hawk
GB C Greenway
OAK V Young
BUFF C Jackson
DET J Cutler
ARI H Ngata
STL V Davis
CLE W Justice
BALT T Hali
PHIL M Kiwanuka
DEN S Holmes
MIAMI! M Huff

ur mock dont mean squat...i hope huff is there......that would be a dream come true...but u have guys there that are ranked way lower than huff (greenway, kinawaka even hali with his bad pro day)

Mainge said:
I'd say he has the two WR's too high, but other than that, not bad.

Well for one, the order isn't even right. GB picks 5th, before SF. No way Greenway goes that high after his dud of a combine.

Back
Top Bottom