Nick Saban and Mueller in Austin today. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Saban and Mueller in Austin today.

chdoyle said:
My mock has HUFF there!
HOU R Bush
NO M Williams
TENN M Leinhart
NYJ D Ferguson
SF AJ Hawk
GB C Greenway
OAK V Young
BUFF C Jackson
DET J Cutler
ARI H Ngata
STL V Davis
CLE W Justice
BALT T Hali
PHIL M Kiwanuka
DEN S Holmes
MIAMI! M Huff

Just for the record, it should be ATL picking S Holmes. You have DEN and ATL mixed up. :wink:

chdoyle said:
My mock has HUFF there!
HOU R Bush
NO M Williams
TENN M Leinhart
NYJ D Ferguson
SF AJ Hawk
GB C Greenway
OAK V Young
BUFF C Jackson
DET J Cutler
ARI H Ngata
STL V Davis
CLE W Justice
BALT T Hali
PHIL M Kiwanuka
DEN S Holmes
MIAMI! M Huff

That is pretty high for Greenway but anything is possible!

No Way Detroit drafts a QB with Kitna and the other guy. I think they are done with 1st round QBs
No way Young goes before Cutler
No Way Huff goes that late (Over Ngata?)
Would be nice but not gonna happen.

fsu_nole4life said:
Just for the record, it should be ATL picking S Holmes. You have DEN and ATL mixed up. :wink:

denver traded up with atlanta. atlanta got the 29th pick and 06 3rd and 07 4th from denver. atlanta then traded the 29th pick to the jets to get abraham.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
Probably Huff and Griffin, they can both play corner and safety which Saban likes alot. I highly doubt that Huff makes it to us, but Griffin is an intruiging prospect in the 3rd or 4th round.
I was about to say the same. More than likely, they are staring at Michael Huff and Cedric Griffin.

We all know Michael Huff is a top 10 choice. Cedric Griffin had a pretty good Senior Bowl, and is a solid cornerback. I wouldn't mind picking up Griffin in the 3rd if he is still available.

motioncityhifi said:
denver traded up with atlanta. atlanta got the 29th pick and 06 3rd and 07 4th from denver. atlanta then traded the 29th pick to the jets to get abraham.

dont worry about the nole, they are always a few seconds behind :lol:

Keep on mind that Nick and company want to have as much info on all the players out there...sometimes you scout a player and then he's gone before you can draft him but you have the info on him cos 3 or 4 years from noow you could trade for that player or you could target him in free agency....I'm pretty sure that Young and Huff will be gone before our pick but Texas have a few good players other than those 2 and again, I never thought that Ricky would end up with us so you scout and talk to as many players as you can.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom