Nik Needham | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nik Needham

X's performance against the Cards not withstanding, this team doesn't commit very many penalties, and Needham, specifically, hasn't either.

Why to ppl make stuff up out of thin air?

He has been beaten several times (mostly early in the season), sometimes badly, but I don't think his snaps per penalty is anything out of the norm.
If anything its low. And yeah. People make **** up. And then others parrot it!

We need several guys to continue to develop.
Igby is not only a rook but a very young rook. Younger than Jackson I think.
With more DB improvement from several guys I hope we can use some of our high picks on offense weapons.

With Needham, Iggy, and Jones backing up Howard, Jones, Rowe, and McCain... our secondary is VERY good, and VERY young.

Without question, this is THE strongest unit on our team. Like most people, I was shocked when we drafted Iggy so early, I'd be ASTOUNDED if we took another DB early this year.

With Needham, Iggy, and Jones backing up Howard, Jones, Rowe, and McCain... our secondary is VERY good, and VERY young.

Without question, this is THE strongest unit on our team. Like most people, I was shocked when we drafted Iggy so early, I'd be ASTOUNDED if we took another DB early this year.
Yeah but imagine a monster safety playing deep -- dude can cover

40 in 4.4 -- big with speed! Play-maker! Ball hawk!

Might take a look at that.

I get the attraction... I do.

But I'm not sure that Flores even wants that type of Safety. He seems to want a deep safety who stays deep.
He seemed to want Minkah on the shallower set... coming forward and acting as a off ball linebacker.
To me, it seems like the pro FS fans miss this. If Flores had a target, to me... it was Rowe, not McCain.

What???????????

In what universe you talking?

1 defensive holding in 2020! (way back Buffalo game)

1 PI accepted 2020! (San Fran)

Bottom line. You're just wrong.

:lol:
Son I understand you’re a puppy that loves getting himself into dog fights around here and that’s just fine, but before you go taking homerun trots you should make sure you’re aware of what you’re talking about.

he’s been called for holding, pass interference, and twice for illegal contact In 2020. It doesn’t matter if the penalties were accepted or not, if they’re declined that likely means a bigger play was made anyways. He was flagged twice in week 2, along w/ giving up 6 completions which led to his benching in week 3.

Not to mention between week 8-15 last year he was called for 10 penalties including pass interference, holding, illegal use of hands, and illegal contact.

He’s grabby as a mother ****er whether you like it or not kid

that said, he’s still talented. He’s just grabby and adjusting to the speed of the NFL. I said weeks ago that he doesn’t trust himself in space, and that’s still the case. He’s improving.

He’s started slow both years but he’s been really good. With him I think it comes down to playing him in his best spot, which is inside. He’s been a real asset.

I learned a long time ago not to make snap decisions on a player. They can develop. I can remember writing off Terrell Buckley and later he became good. There is a lot of development in football, including finding the right spot within a scheme.

Son I understand you’re a puppy that loves getting himself into dog fights around here and that’s just fine, but before you go taking homerun trots you should make sure you’re aware of what you’re talking about.

he’s been called for holding, pass interference, and twice for illegal contact In 2020. It doesn’t matter if the penalties were accepted or not, if they’re declined that likely means a bigger play was made anyways. He was flagged twice in week 2, along w/ giving up 6 completions which led to his benching in week 3.

Not to mention between week 8-15 last year he was called for 10 penalties including pass interference, holding, illegal use of hands, and illegal contact.

He’s grabby as a mother ****er whether you like it or not kid

that said, he’s still talented. He’s just grabby and adjusting to the speed of the NFL. I said weeks ago that he doesn’t trust himself in space, and that’s still the case. He’s improving.
OMG another one who hasn't a clue when they're wrong!

Shocking!

And BTW -- stick to the FACTS next time. We're talkin' 2020!

And I ain't your son. Take the condescending garbage elsewhere. Baby!

OMG another one who hasn't a clue when they're wrong!

Shocking!

And BTW -- stick to the FACTS next time. We're talkin' 2020!

And I ain't your son. Take the condescending garbage elsewhere. Baby!

have a good one BNF.

I think Iggy is being groomed to replace X in a year or two. I wouldn't be surprised if Miami drafts Surtain this year.....you know Flores loves CBs.

I think Iggy is being groomed to replace X in a year or two. I wouldn't be surprised if Miami drafts Surtain this year.....you know Flores loves CBs.
This place wouldn't like THAT!

If those two are gone, and we can't trade down... I'm going to cross myself... and then swing for the fences... Rousseau.

Back
Top Bottom