Nike Gridiron picture of Ricky?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nike Gridiron picture of Ricky??

TooDrkPark

Starter
Reaction score
Does anyone have that one picture of Ricky Williams right after he cut off his dreadlocks and had a goatee?? I believe it was for a Nike ad and he's doing a bicep curl....

You mean this one? I think he's curling his bouquet:D

bracket_williams-1.jpg

nyjunc said:
You mean this one? I think he's curling his bouquet:D

bracket_williams-1.jpg
Ahhh...Jet fans. You gotta love them. Every year has been "their year" since 1969. :sleep:

When does the exterminator get here??? :rofl3:

fin-atic said:
Ahhh...Jet fans. You gotta love them. Every year has been "their year" since 1969. :sleep:

When does the exterminator get here??? :rofl3:

We're crazy unlike dolphin fans talking Super Bowl after 4-12 :lol: Has every year been your year since '73? I love when dolphin fans act like they have won anything in the last 30 years, we have 1 title and you have 2 and all 3 of them are well over 30 years ago.

nyjunc said:
We're crazy unlike dolphin fans talking Super Bowl after 4-12 :lol: Has every year been your year since '73? I love when dolphin fans act like they have won anything in the last 30 years, we have 1 title and you have 2 and all 3 of them are well over 30 years ago.

Are you serious??????????????? Hey, at least Miami has made 5 appearances in the SuperBowl....The Jets?? one time back in '69 for Superbowl III...oooohhhh...wow, like you guys are a contender....sure we have 2 titles..but we've made it to the big game 5...count 'em FIVE times....Jets fans make me laugh....

Gotta love the loser Jet fans on this site.

Are you always going to play AT Giant stadium ??? My favorite is when the Jets play the Giants and the Giants are the home team. The Jets have to go to the visiting locker room in their own stadium. LOL. Cracks me up every time.

TooDrkPark said:
Are you serious??????????????? Hey, at least Miami has made 5 appearances in the SuperBowl....The Jets?? one time back in '69 for Superbowl III...oooohhhh...wow, like you guys are a contender....sure we have 2 titles..but we've made it to the big game 5...count 'em FIVE times....Jets fans make me laugh....

Yes and you have lost 3 of them. The bottom line is you have 1 more than us and both the Jets title and dolphins titles were won before I was born. You guy act like you are the Cowboys or 49ers and you aren't close.

Are you always going to play AT Giant stadium ??? My favorite is when the Jets play the Giants and the Giants are the home team. The Jets have to go to the visiting locker room in their own stadium. LOL. Cracks me up every time.

Is that the same Stadium we humiliated you guys on Monday Night last year? :lol:

We do play in Jets Stadium, it's the Stadium that is supposed to be home of the dolphins but it is filled w/ green when the Jets play there :rofl3:

How is that west side stadium plan coming along?

Please don't make me dig up pictures of AJ Duhe for you. Take off that silly Ken O'Brien jersey and find yourself a real football team that plays in it's own stadium.

nyjunc said:
Yes and you have lost 3 of them. The bottom line is you have 1 more than us and both the Jets title and dolphins titles were won before I was born. You guy act like you are the Cowboys or 49ers and you aren't close.

Is that the same Stadium we humiliated you guys on Monday Night last year? :lol:

We do play in Jets Stadium, it's the Stadium that is supposed to be home of the dolphins but it is filled w/ green when the Jets play there :rofl3:

hmmm...a title won back in '69...that's almost 40 years ago..and you make fun of Miami winning a little over 30??? c'mon now...at least Miami appeared in one back in '85....

by the way, the only reason why there are alot of Jets fans at the Dolphins Stadium is that you bunch of Northern transplants who want get away from the cold and live in wonderful Miami...can't handle the weather at your own state???

alright guys.. let him be. We all practice good posting here at finheaven :D. He made a crack at Ricky... No need to turn this into another Jet's vs Fins thread. I think have 1000 too many of those already.

Breadfan said:
How is that west side stadium plan coming along?

Please don't make me dig up pictures of AJ Duhe for you. Take off that silly Ken O'Brien jersey and find yourself a real football team that plays in it's own stadium.

After Duhe you got steamrolled by Riggins & co. anyway. I'll take off the O'B jersey when you take off the #13 w/ the turtleneck underneath :lol:

WSS isn't done and if it is we'll have a new Stadium somewhere in the NYC area regardless.

hmmm...a title won back in '69...that's almost 40 years ago..and you make fun of Miami winning a little over 30??? c'mon now...at least Miami appeared in one back in '85....

You do realize that 1973 is only a 5 yr difference from 1968, don't you?

and Miami was thrashed in january of 1985 vs. SF so what's your point?

by the way, the only reason why there are alot of Jets fans at the Dolphins Stadium is that you bunch of Northern transplants who want get away from the cold and live in wonderful Miami...can't handle the weather at your own state???

Be thankful we help lift the blackout :lol:

alright guys.. let him be. We all practice good posting here at finheaven . He made a crack at Ricky... No need to turn this into another Jet's vs Fins thread. I think have 1000 too many of those already.

yeah it was a simple joke, some folks are very touchy :D

Back
Top Bottom