NL East | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NL East

and I never said the Mets were going to make the playoffs or win the NL East or anything. Cause their everday lineup blows in all honesty

I'll take Beltran and David Wright over any duo in the National East.
Sure, Piazza is a huge question mark...and Reyes has huge potential and is just 22, but if Piazza or Reyes have an excellent season then it will be tough to find a better one-two-three punch in the majors.
Piazza should, IMO, hit 20 HR's and hit .270.
Reyes should hit about .290.
Wright and Beltran are monsters.
Mientkiewicz will hit about .270 and is in there for his glove.
Kaz Matsui will hit about .280.
Cameron and Floyd are the two big question marks.
If Cameron can duplicate last season and hit 30 HR's batting seventh then he has done his job.
I don't see how the Mets hitting "blows".
This team will fall apart because of their Relief pitching and possibly their manager.

FinsForLife007 said:
Hello everyone. Let's talk baseball?

Who do you guys think will win the NL East this season?

Atlanta Braves
Florida Marlins
Philadelphia Phillies
New York Mets
Washington Nationals

I have learned not to bet against the Braves.
marlins are going to win it all this year!!

Fischfan13 said:
and I never said the Mets were going to make the playoffs or win the NL East or anything. Cause their everday lineup blows in all honesty

I'll take Beltran and David Wright over any duo in the National East.
Sure, Piazza is a huge question mark...and Reyes has huge potential and is just 22, but if Piazza or Reyes have an excellent season then it will be tough to find a better one-two-three punch in the majors.
Piazza should, IMO, hit 20 HR's and hit .270.
Reyes should hit about .290.
Wright and Beltran are monsters.
Mientkiewicz will hit about .270 and is in there for his glove.
Kaz Matsui will hit about .280.
Cameron and Floyd are the two big question marks.
If Cameron can duplicate last season and hit 30 HR's batting seventh then he has done his job.
I don't see how the Mets hitting "blows".
This team will fall apart because of their Relief pitching and possibly their manager.

You'll take Beltran and David Wright, a second year player, who admittedly was great in the minors but hasn't proven anything in the big leagues over trio's like Delgado, Cabrera and Lowell? The big question I think is, what are you smoking??

I will take Wright over Lowell but that's about it. Lowell is always injured, never healthy, and Wright had a huge last few months of the season last year. The guy can hit like a ton of bricks.

You'll take Beltran and David Wright, a second year player, who admittedly was great in the minors but hasn't proven anything in the big leagues over trio's like Delgado, Cabrera and Lowell? The big question I think is, what are you smoking??[QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Did you even see Wright?
69 games...
14 hr .293 40 rbi's...and only 21 years old...
The guy went from AA to the Majors...

Cabrera is excellent, but...
I'd take Wright over Delgado and Lowell in a New York minute...

And for the record...
I never did inhale.:shelby:

If your planning for the future your taking Wright, Reyes, and Beltran but if you want to win now you take Lowell, Delgado, and Cabrerra!

FinsForLife007 said:
Hello everyone. Let's talk baseball?

Who do you guys think will win the NL East this season?

Atlanta Braves
Florida Marlins
Philadelphia Phillies
New York Mets
Washington Nationals

I have learned not to bet against the Braves.

I know they're the red headed stepson of baseball for the past few years, but the Mets should be in the running w/ Atlanta just behind them. Marlins won't have a chance. :mad:

The Phillies will be wearing the Crown when the leaves turn brown.

clear.gif

The only thing that will be brown on the Phillies is the rear end of their pants...paint them another .500 club.

the braves will take the NL east again. come on guys, they do it every year.... just keep going for that wild card :D

FinsForLife007 said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I don't understand what is so funny about that statement, I sure as hell wouldn't want to see the Marlins in the playoffs. With the front end of that rotation, and Delgado added to the middle of the lineup, they can play with anyone.

I sure as hell wouldn't want to see the Marlins in the playoffs. With the front end of that rotation

What rotation?
Or shall I say...
What proven rotation?
Their starters are too questionable.

Back
Top Bottom