NL East | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NL East

I could care less about the NL East.

Still talking about the NL East...huh?:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Glavine and Benson, AHAHAHA. And I'm a homer???

Too bad you still do not get it.
My team, the Mets, will probably win about 82 games.
My team, the Mets, will fall apart come July because once again they will show that their shallow bullpen will not hold up.
My team, the Mets, have the second best starting pitching staff in the NL East.
Pedro is better than anyone on the Marlins...that's a fact.
The Braves 4th starter, John Thomson, may be better than anyone on the Marlins.
For some reason you have this love affair with Beckett and Burnett.
Beckett has done NOTHING since the Marlins WS.
Burnett hasn't pitched a full season, or even 3/4 of a season in a few years,
Hudson is the best pitcher in the NL East.
Hudson and anyone on the Braves staff is better that those two from the Marlins.
Pedro is better than anyone on the Marlins staff.
Pedro and Glavine, even Pedro and Benson are better than those two.

But here the best line that you have made.....
I'm not about to conclude that Hudson and Smoltz are the best 1-2 in the division when one of them hasn't been a starter in a couple years.
But you will anoint Beckett and Burnett as the BEST 1-2 punch in the East when NEITHER ONE OF THEM has pitched a full season together.
Ever.
Go figure.

Fischfan13 said:
Still talking about the NL East...huh?:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Too bad you still do not get it.
My team, the Mets, will probably win about 82 games.
My team, the Mets, will fall apart come July because once again they will show that their shallow bullpen will not hold up.
My team, the Mets, have the second best starting pitching staff in the NL East.
Pedro is better than anyone on the Marlins...that's a fact.
The Braves 4th starter, John Thomson, may be better than anyone on the Marlins.
For some reason you have this love affair with Beckett and Burnett.
Beckett has done NOTHING since the Marlins WS.
Burnett hasn't pitched a full season, or even 3/4 of a season in a few years,
Hudson is the best pitcher in the NL East.
Hudson and anyone on the Braves staff is better that those two from the Marlins.
Pedro is better than anyone on the Marlins staff.
Pedro and Glavine, even Pedro and Benson are better than those two.

But here the best line that you have made.....

But you will anoint Beckett and Burnett as the BEST 1-2 punch in the East when NEITHER ONE OF THEM has pitched a full season together.
Ever.
Go figure.

OK, I don't even know where to start. As MikeO stated in another thread "What are you, Dense?"

I'm a baseball fan, just because I could care less who wins the NL East doesn't mean that I can't have an opinion on it.

Let's start off with Hudson, I agree, he IS the best pitcher in the NL East. Find me the quote where I wrote anything different, learn to read buddy.

After watching Pedro for 7 years I agree, he is better than anyone on the Marlins. Again find a quote of mine where I said anything different.

You are right, Beckett hasn't done anything since the WS he won, but that's still more than Thompson, Benson, Trachsel, Zambrano, Ramirez and who ever else you want to throw into this debate has done in that same time period.. And THATS a fact.

Again, you are right, Burnett hasn't pitched a full season in a few years, but that is STILL MORE than Smoltz has pitched in that same period of time.

Hudson and Ramirez are not better than Beckett and Burnett (when healthy). If you believe that, then you don't know too much about baseball.

And finally, you knock me for saying Beckett and Burnett are the best 1-2 punch in the NL East because they haven't pitched a full season together. But then you turn around and say that Hudson and Smoltz are, when in fact, they have NEVER pitched together for any period of time... Hypocritical much??

Let's start off with Hudson, I agree, he IS the best pitcher in the NL East. Find me the quote where I wrote anything different, learn to read buddy.

After watching Pedro for 7 years I agree, he is better than anyone on the Marlins. Again find a quote of mine where I said anything different.

You are right, Beckett hasn't done anything since the WS he won, but that's still more than Thompson, Benson, Trachsel, Zambrano, Ramirez and who ever else you want to throw into this debate has done in that same time period.. And THATS a fact.

Again, you are right, Burnett hasn't pitched a full season in a few years, but again, that is STILL MORE than Smoltz has pitched in that same period of time.

Hudson and Ramirez are not better than Beckett and Burnett (when healthy). If you believe that, then you don't know too much about baseball.

And finally, you knock me for saying Beckett and Burnett are the best 1-2 punch in the NL East because they haven't pitched a full season together. But then you turn around and say that Hudson and Smoltz are, when in fact, they have NEVER pitched together for any period of time... Hypocritical much??

When you start to ride in the bigger buses to school you WILL understand...

Did I ever post that you didn't say that Hudson or Pedro were NOT better than the rest of the East???:lol: :lol: :lol: ...New England winter is getting to you...huh kid?

Funny, but I finally baited you into responding to Hudson and somebody better than your 1-2 punch.
YOU never disagreed about Hudson and Thomson...did you?

You've been called out on your dynamic duo(?).
You were the one who originally questioned Smoltz for not being in the starting rotation for a few seasons...but you think that two guys who haven't pitched 400 innings between themselves in the last two years COMBINED shouldn't be questioned.

Thanks for playing, kid...now wipe the Chips Ahoy's and milk off of yer chin and say g'night.:roflmao:

Fischfan13 said:
When you start to ride in the bigger buses to school you WILL understand...

Did I ever post that you didn't say that Hudson or Pedro were NOT better than the rest of the East???:lol: :lol: :lol: ...New England winter is getting to you...huh kid?

Funny, but I finally baited you into responding to Hudson and somebody better than your 1-2 punch.
YOU never disagreed about Hudson and Thomson...did you?

You've been called out on your dynamic duo(?).
You were the one who originally questioned Smoltz for not being in the starting rotation for a few seasons...but you think that two guys who haven't pitched 400 innings between themselves in the last two years COMBINED shouldn't be questioned.

Thanks for playing, kid...now wipe the Chips Ahoy's and milk off of yer chin and say g'night.:roflmao:

:blah: :lol: Did I say they shouldn't be questioned. As I stated before "Everyone has question marks, the season hasn't even started yet." I'm giving you my opinion. And all you can do is use childish insults after I present you with facts. You are a real mature 40 year old. :shakeno:

I present you with facts.

(In my best Jim Mora impersonation)
FACTS?
FACTS?
THE FACTS?:monkeyr: Here are your facts.:monkeyl:

When you questioned David Wright about 2 dozen posts ago I should have figured that you probably had too many Oreo's crumbs stuck in your keypad.

I'm still waiting for your facts on how your dynamic duo are the best 1-2 punch in the NL East.
It wouldn't be from last years stats...
Or the year befores...
So why don't you just tighten your belt and finally admit that this is all speculation on your behalf...
That it is of your opinion that you believe that the Marlins will have the two best starters in the NL East...
'Cause, you wouldn't know facts if it climbed into your briefs and bit yer arse.

Fischfan13 said:
(In my best Jim Mora impersonation)
FACTS?
FACTS?
THE FACTS?:monkeyr: Here are your facts.:monkeyl:

When you questioned David Wright about 2 dozen posts ago I should have figured that you probably had too many Oreo's crumbs stuck in your keypad.

I'm still waiting for your facts on how your dynamic duo are the best 1-2 punch in the NL East.
It wouldn't be from last years stats...
Or the year befores...
So why don't you just tighten your belt and finally admit that this is all speculation on your behalf...
That it is of your opinion that you believe that the Marlins will have the two best starters in the NL East...
'Cause, you wouldn't know facts if it climbed into your briefs and bit yer arse.

Awww, a Met fan crying over the fact that I didn't declare his 3rd baseman better than Cabrerra, one of the best players in the league. :lol: Did I hurt your feelings?? :cry:

And you know what, oreos are good, and I'd rather be 19 with oreos all over my face than be 40 with no hair, a gut hanging over my belt and pastrami stuck to my lip. :tongue:

Alright, I'm done with this p*ss*ng contest.

And you know what, oreos are good, and I'd rather be 19 with oreos all over my face than be 40 with no hair, a gut hanging over my belt and pastrami stuck to my lip. :tongue:

Alot you know...
It's Sunday.
I don't eat pastrami on Sunday.
:lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

Back
Top Bottom