No. 600 for Sammy | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No. 600 for Sammy

Baseball fans were robbed. There is no other way to put it. Griffey's homerun swing belongs in the Louvre.
couldn't agree more. I still remember me and my friends would always try to imitate his swing, but to no avail.

couldn't agree more. I still remember me and my friends would always try to imitate his swing, but to no avail.

100% agree. Its impossible to make it look as good as he does.

clear.gif

arod will break bonds record

sammy wasnt clean in the day, and isnt now. if mcguire isnt allowed in the HOF neither should sammy....let them all in or none can get in

yeah, since EVERY player gets tested he must not be.
[mod]Personal Attack: attack the post not the poster[/mod]

yeah, since EVERY player gets tested he must not be.
every player does get tested.. how can you say he wasnt on steriods? once all this steriod controversy comes up he starts sucking? hmmmmmmm

no ablo engliesh...if they dotn let mcguire in they cant let sosa in, its simple.

your favorite team is texas :lol: who is calling who stupid?

His numbers don't suck he is coming back from a year away, yet he still is consitant in hitting homeruns. And is one of the top RBI leaders in the AL so he does not *suck.* I'm not going to sit here and say his little english thing was shady but im talking about your comment about he still takes them.

His numbers don't suck he is coming back from a year away, yet he still is consitant in hitting homeruns. And is one of the top RBI leaders in the AL so he does not *suck.* I'm not going to sit here and say his little english thing was shady but im talking about your comment about he still takes them.
i was talking about when he was with baltimore he sucked. took a year off, and now is good again......it doesnt take a genious to figure this out..

I like Sammy as a person, but he obviously bulked up through steroids to get the body and stats he has. Is this fair to all the other guys who did not cheat and played "naturally?" Hope he is left out of the Hall, along with Barry Bonds, McGwire, and Palmiero.

How do you know if ANY of these guys play natural? Not all steroids make you huge you know.

:lol: i did the same thing! i even tried to wear my hat like him (the way he wears it at hr durby) Griffey is easily one of my favorites to play the game. The great thing about him is hes not a jerk. He is a classy player.

:lol: i did the same thing! i even tried to wear my hat like him (the way he wears it at hr durby) Griffey is easily one of my favorites to play the game. The great thing about him is hes not a jerk. He is a classy player.

He used to be a jerk though....

First I'm going to say Griffey Jr. is my all time favorite player.

Now I'm going to say this: YOU DONT KNOW HE IS CLEAN. You assume he is since he is a great guy, not all steroids make you a huge watermelon head. Unless someone fails a drug test you can't keep them out of the HOF, plain and simple.

First I'm going to say Griffey Jr. is my all time favorite player.

Now I'm going to say this: YOU DONT KNOW HE IS CLEAN. You assume he is since he is a great guy, not all steroids make you a huge watermelon head. Unless someone fails a drug test you can't keep them out of the HOF, plain and simple.
Well we do know he is clean. his name NEVER was mention with anything with steroids. He has not changed drastically over his career. He never failed a drug test.

Well we do know he is clean. his name NEVER was mention with anything with steroids. He has not changed drastically over his career. He never failed a drug test.

There are plenty of players not linked to steroids that use them. Also not all steroids make you huge and even change your appearance.

Back
Top Bottom