No excuses for Henne this year... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No excuses for Henne this year...

No running game and no oline sound like pretty good excuses to me.

Already making excuses just in case he fails I see.. No excuse is a good one for me. I'm done hearing all the excuses. At some point you have to move on.

No OLine help.

No running game help. (which admittedly may be valid on some fronts being that Dan never really had this but due to his ability he covered it up most of the time....then again we'll hear about how being truly realistic with Henne means not expecting Marino part deux)

WRs dropped passes/ran wrong route.

New offense and it takes at least a year to properly install.

Can't think of anything other than that....oh wait, they may throw the injury deal if he gets a little dinged up. I also remember someone throwing out the 'its a team game' deal recently.

This is it for me in my opinion. He has to show something, if he is mediocre/average like Brees was the year they drafted Rivers, you take a quarterback anyways. Doesn't matter if Henne turns out to be great two years from now, you trade/get rid of him or the other just like AJ Smith did. Henne has had plenty of time and this year should be more than enough. No more excuses.

I would like to know what the excuses are going to come from the armchir QBs when Henne shows he has jam and moxie - I think there will be just be silence... Truth is that over 50% of the game is mental it's about confidence - his coaches mishandled the offense last year icluding the most important player on O

Back
Top Bottom