No Fun League | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Fun League

Originally posted by Williams34Phins

Your right, if it's something unusual celebrate. he thing TJ did was disguisting to watch, a meaningless td and you celebrate? There is a huuuuuge problem with that.

I know why they do it, after thinking about it for awhile, their so happy because they're one TD closer to the insentive loaded contract.:rolleyes: Whoo hoo another $500,000 baby!:lol:

Originally posted by Unconquered

The players are humans, not robots. I pay to see excitement and when CC or RW scores I want them to celebrate. It pumps them up and it pumps me up. I agree what Joe Horn did was too far and not very funny. What TO did was degrading to Blades, who is a UM graduate BTW. But if every player after every score just handed the ball back to the ref that would be bland and boring.

That's pretty much what most of us are saying, celebrate but keep it in perspective, like Center said, if the RB scores from the 2 yard line spike the ball, high five your teammates, but don't turn it into "Westside story".

He's also right about guys like Harrison, who is a laid back person and just because he dosen't dance dosen't meen he's not pumped up.

I love this quote MoFinz, it sums it right up.
Someone once asked Lou Holtz about the possibility of one of his players taking his helmet off after a TD and Holtz said sure, as long as he takes his hat off after he fumbles the ball too..............one of the reasons i always liked Holtz

I think most of us agree that celebrating is ok but the choreographed crap is out of line.

Back
Top Bottom