No Jason Allen Love | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Jason Allen Love

insom187

Fin fan in hostile territory
Reaction score
Theyre talking about Huff and Whitner on NFL Live and talking about who will be better and implying who will be the better safety. I hope Allen is watching this, he was a projected top 10 pick before his injury afterall so this must seem incredibly insulting. Just more disrespect for a proven player and I hope he goes into camp with a chip on his shoulder ready to nock off a head or two.

Peace

No different than on this board, thats the sad part.

I actually like him. Ran great at the combine and passed the Dolphins physical exam, so that's got to be encouraging. The funny thing is, if the pick would have been Cromartie, people would have been sky high and he's a bigger risk than Allen and has nowhere near the college resume' that Allen has. Makes you wonder what fans are really looking at.

Im rooting for Allen. We didnt have a bad draft and Allen is a potential starter. We were starved of picks this draft and we filled a need on Defense. If Allen is fully fit and i havnt read or heard anything to suggest otherwise then what is the problem?

how would Cromartie have been a bigger risk than Allen?i'd heard that Allen has the same degenerative hip condition that ended Bo Jackson career and that he only had 80% of the strength in his bad hip as opposed to his good one.maybe it wasn't true but i could've sworn that i read it in one of the articles on NFL.com.

Motion said:
No different than on this board, thats the sad part.

I completly agree. I hope the young man doesnt visit Fan forums. He'd be hurt.

But if he does visit...

I believe in you bro.....Even though you played for Tennessee, You know you wouldve been a top 5 pick had you went to the Univ of Ga.

Isn't he going to play corner in Miami? Maybe that's why he wasn't mentioned with Whitner/Huff.

I was watching that... and ya... Allen is so much better than Whitner it is rediculous. I would have been mad if the Fins picked Whitner at 16... but I loved the Jason Allen pick...

Back
Top Bottom