No Jason Allen Love | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Jason Allen Love

Don't get your panties in a bunch. It was probably restricted to those two becuase they were the two first safeties chosen -- and consecutively, at that.

Guys i think we need to be clearer on this "injury" Allen dislocated his hip which in some cases when treatment is not administered quickly leads to a degenerative condition called avascular necrosis the condition usually begins to show 5-6 months after the injury occurs. There was/is a rumour that some teams removed Allen from their boards because of this but bear in mind we have arguably the leagues strictest medical and we obviously passed him or we wouldn't have dreamed of using a high pick on him

FinNasty said:
I was watching that... and ya... Allen is so much better than Whitner it is rediculous. I would have been mad if the Fins picked Whitner at 16... but I loved the Jason Allen pick...
haha! yeah right.

Justasportsfan said:
haha! yeah right.

Atleast back up that statement with something...

FinNasty said:
I see you made it over here from BuffaloRange...

Homerism? Please... Allen is more talented than Whitner... no question.

Allen was taken after Whitner because of his hip injury... not because of his talent level... :rolleyes:

Not to mention Whitner was taken too high by you guys anyway...
Sure, you wouldn't be saying that if Saban took him if we didn't reach for him.

Justasportsfan said:
Sure, you wouldn't be saying that if Saban took him if we didn't reach for him.

Not to sure what you just said(maybe reword it?)... but I made my feelings on Allen and Whitner known before either of them were drafted by our respective teams...

FinNasty said:
Atleast back up that statement with something...
I don't have to. The fact that it was Huff and Whitner they were talking about means a whole lot.

FinNasty said:
Not to sure what you just said(maybe reword it?)... but I made my feelings on Allen and Whitner known before either of them were drafted by our respective teams...
what you say and what others say are two different things. As a matter of fact a lot of people had Saban drafting Whitner at 16.

Justasportsfan said:
I don't have to. The fact that it was Huff and Whitner they were talking about means a whole lot.

Not at all... Huff and Whitner were the 2 highest drafted safeties... and taken consecutively...

Whitner is not as polished... or have the upside that Allen has...

If Allen hadnt got hurt his senior year... and he went in the top 10 like he should have... they would have been talking about Huff and Allen easily...

FinNasty said:
Not at all... Huff and Whitner were the 2 highest drafted safeties... and taken consecutively...

Whitner is not as polished... or have the upside that Allen has...

If Allen hadnt got hurt his senior year... and he went in the top 10 like he should have... they would have been talking about Huff and Allen easily...
I've seen Allen video . The one where he was a human bowling pin against the run.

You can spin it all you want. Saban would've taken Whitner if he was there at 16.

Justasportsfan said:
I've seen Allen video . The one where he was a human bowling pin against the run.

You can spin it all you want. Saban would've taken Whitner if he was there at 16.

You mean the one where Ronnie Brown ran over him 3 different times? That must mean your whole team sucks, cause ronnie brown sure seemed to run all over them for a 5.7 ypc.

Allen was a top 10 pick before the injury, Whitner was never considered a top 10 pick and just because you reached by almost 10 spots doesn't give him the talent of a top 10 pick. Allen has that talent, the only reason he isn't getting talked about with huff and Whitner by the talking heads is because they think he will be a corner.

Justasportsfan said:

hahaha... ok... well thats all I needed to hear...

If you are basing your opinions on a video that was made to show bad clips of Allen... you are a fool. You can make the same video for Whitner... or Huff... or anyone...

outtawack311 said:
You mean the one where Ronnie Brown ran over him 3 different times? That must mean your whole team sucks, cause ronnie brown sure seemed to run all over them for a 5.7 ypc.

Allen was a top 10 pick before the injury, Whitner was never considered a top 10 pick and just because you reached by almost 10 spots doesn't give him the talent of a top 10 pick. Allen has that talent, the only reason he isn't getting talked about with huff and Whitner by the talking heads is because they think he will be a corner.
everyone ran well against us. No big deal. Thank god it's a new year. :up:

Back
Top Bottom