No Jason Allen Love | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Jason Allen Love

NastyNas said:
who carss what the greasy head slimebag mel kiper or any other pompus analyst thinks, these guys are paid to start beef and state their own opinion.If they were so smart they would all be running nfl personnel departments.

Why would Kiper want to make alot less money by running an NFL team. He is President of Kiper Enterprises and is the face of the NFL draft. Running an NFL personnel department does not mean you are smart ask Speilman.

dlockz said:
Why would Kiper want to make alot less money by running an NFL team. He is President of Kiper Enterprises and is the face of the NFL draft. Running an NFL personnel department does not mean you are smart ask Speilman.

Less money? Yes, but more prestige(gold?). Granted some GMs are bad, most know their football.

BTW, I just want to say that Rick Spielman makes a great draft analysist. If he loves your pick, you're in trouble. If he thinks you reached, you've done well.

FanMarino said:
We didnt have a bad draft and Allen is a potential starter.

I disagree completely with the latter part of that statement. Allen is not a "potential starter" ,IMO......HE IS THE STARTER (barring some freak injury). Never underestimate the Sabiah!!! Absolute worse case scenario I think, is that Saban only turns this guy into a borderline probowl safety/ cornerback (kinda how like Randy McMichael is a "borderline" pro bowl tight end).I have learned enough and seen enough from this guy to state that this guy is without question a "Saban type player". Saban turned Travis Daniels, a 4th rd pick mind you, into a starting cb (and I think he did a damn good for being a rookie AND a 4th rd pick), I can't wait to see what he can do with the far more talented Allen ( no disrespect to Travis of course). Things are looking up, BRING ON PITTSBURGH!!

ih8brady said:
Less money? Yes, but more prestige(gold?). Granted some GMs are bad, most know their football.

BTW, I just want to say that Rick Spielman makes a great draft analysist. If he loves your pick, you're in trouble. If he thinks you reached, you've done well.

I'm not sure he would gain more prestige. When one thinks of the NFL draft like him or hate him Kiper is the man you think of. Kiper has done profiles for decades now and supposedly watches like 25 to 30 games of college foot ball per week to study players. I am sure that since scouting is his only job, he is pretty good at it and ESPN definately agrees.

dlockz said:
I'm not sure he would gain more prestige. When one thinks of the NFL draft like him or hate him Kiper is the man you think of. Kiper has done profiles for decades now and supposedly watches like 25 to 30 games of college foot ball per week to study players. I am sure that since scouting is his only job, he is pretty good at it and ESPN definately agrees.

If Mel Kiper could become the head for a crappy team like Detroit, and after a few years of FA and draft, turn that team around then it would be difficult not to give him some respect. Plus you cant get a super bowl ring working at ESPN.

ih8brady said:
If Mel Kiper could become the head for a crappy team like Detroit, and after a few years of FA and draft, turn that team around then it would be difficult not to give him some respect. Plus you cant get a super bowl ring working at ESPN.

Kiper has never played sports in any form or really been involved in them except this venture. I'm not sure everybody cares about a Super BowL Ring. I'm sure his ego might take him to try a venture like that at some point. I am far from kiper's biggest fan but he knows as much about the players as probably anyone in the NFL because of the amount of research, watching games and film, he puts into it. Nobody is exact at this draft science so no matter how much you research mistakes will be made.

Back
Top Bottom