“No matter what they say, it’s coaching, it’s coaching.” And he then adds “they don’t appreciate you.” Elandon to Tua | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“No matter what they say, it’s coaching, it’s coaching.” And he then adds “they don’t appreciate you.” Elandon to Tua

Status
Not open for further replies.

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This right here explains it all Dolfans. I want this regime to die. IT'S COACHING! Even the players see it.

Last edited:
No. That's not what Elandon said to Tua. We have no idea what was said. That's a bad lip reading take.

He could have said anything. You ever see bad lip reading videos?
Slow it the f__ck down and you will see every word said. It's exactly what he said. I am watching the the NFL Game PASS replay and I slowed it down. Trust me he said it.

That's what Roberts said. Wait I could be wrong. Maybe it was.
"No Parker today! He's coasting, he coasting!" and "Say won't these apes just eat you!"

In all seriousness., I wish Tua had this game,the two Jets games last year and the Jags last year to bad his resume some. He numbers might look a little different if he had an extra pass attempts on his ledge against that trio.

Last edited:
This right here explains it all Dolfans. I want this regime to die. IT'S COACHING! Even the players see it.

It sure looks like that is what Roberts is saying.... While we will never know for sure it looks pretty close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom