“No matter what they say, it’s coaching, it’s coaching.” And he then adds “they don’t appreciate you.” Elandon to Tua | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“No matter what they say, it’s coaching, it’s coaching.” And he then adds “they don’t appreciate you.” Elandon to Tua

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanna f__ken bet Delvin? Huh. I just watched it on NFL Game Pass. Slow it down and you will see every word bro. This is no f__king joke bro. He said and I agree with him.
Why are you so defensive about this? Surely if you can be logical enough to see his lips and know what he says- you can also use some logic and realize he could be saying anything and you very well could be wrong. Just sayin’

I think the lip reading is pretty spot on.

Is anyone really surprised? Why are we jumping to say this is bogus? You can clearly see what he's saying. The team is 2-7 and in total disarray with off-field drama swirling around it. This is the least surprising thing ever.

I will say Tua definitely looked bothered that the camera was fixated on him, he kept looking up and seeing it and tried to play it off.

seems like the team is divided up like FH. Half of us don’t think Tua is it and the other half thinks Tua is the guy. Can’t debate that when he isn’t available to play.

No matter what we all want the Phins to win as fans. But having a toxic locker room as a team and in that organization is not gonna have good results.

seems like the team is divided up like FH. Half of us don’t think Tua is it and the other half thinks Tua is the guy. Can’t debate that when he isn’t available to play.
I think there are many of us (myself included) who are in the middle. we don't know if Tua is the answer or not (but he must play), but we didn't want to spend the resources for DW or deal with the ethics involved. We prefer to let the season play out to make a final decision on Tua, Grier. Flo etc.

I think there are many of us (myself included) who are in the middle. we don't know if Tua is the answer or not (but he must play), but we didn't want to spend the resources for DW or deal with the ethics involved. We prefer to let the season play out to make a final decision on Tua, Grier. Flo etc.
Tua or not I don’t think Flores will ever get to run a good offense. Dude has too many coaches come and go, It’s a red flag. I still think till this day our roster is the way it is because 3 years ago we decided to decimate the roster completely. Not even a rebuilding team tears it down to where you have 4th stringers playing. Yes we had a good record last year but we forget what happened to this team 3 years ago.

Tua or not I don’t think Flores will ever get to run a good offense. Dude has too many coaches come and go, It’s a red flag. I still think till this day our roster is the way it is because 3 years ago we decided to decimate the roster completely. Not even a rebuilding team tears it down to where you have 4th stringers playing. Yes we had a good record last year but we forget what happened to this team 3 years ago.
A reasonable take.

Yeah, what the hell happened to the Gink this year?!?! So promising coming off last year's production. I think last year's team and results gave this franchise and fan base false hope. I think it literally made the FO abandon the rebuild thinking they were just a few pieces from playoff contention. Whoops!!!!

Even without this video, it is all something that we know, the players know and hopefully Stephen Ross knows..... Burn it down....
I hope the players tell Ross this. it may be the ONLY way Ross does something.

I think the lip reading is pretty spot on.

Is anyone really surprised? Why are we jumping to say this is bogus? You can clearly see what he's saying. The team is 2-7 and in total disarray with off-field drama swirling around it. This is the least surprising thing ever.

You can’t “clearly” see anything. No one can accurately lip read with confidence because it’s straight up not a science but I mean whatever helps y’all feel good about yourselves today.

Could be. Could not be. Acting like it’s silly to question this dipshit thread is laughable. And I’ll go ahead and jump forward in time - im someone who thinks Flores should be fired!

Not that I agree with the lip reading… but I’m pretty sure Tua had better OCs/coaching at Bama and he knows it.

Honestly, the players were probably better too. Najee was a 1st round RB, his WRs were all 1st round picks and I suspect many of the OL were drafted too (e.g. Dickerson, Leatherwood)… but too lazy to lookup how they’re all faring in the NFL.

Tua may have gotten a down grade in coaching and talent being drafted to the Dolphins. As a FSU fan, I need to go wash my mouth out with soap now for saying that.

So it’s the coaching that’s Tua’s problem what’s elandon’s excuse for being a shower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom