“No matter what they say, it’s coaching, it’s coaching.” And he then adds “they don’t appreciate you.” Elandon to Tua | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“No matter what they say, it’s coaching, it’s coaching.” And he then adds “they don’t appreciate you.” Elandon to Tua

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will all come out when the games end hopefully as a result of many people getting fired.

Looks like that is what was said. Clearly the players believe and back Tua and coaching does not. Flores has lost the locker room and players. You can see that they do not play hard for Flores. This whole coaching staff from Flores on down is a complete joke. Everyone from Grier on down should be fired. Can not think of anyone on this staff that deserves to be retained. This is what Ross has given us time and time again, the laughing stock of the NFL and an organizational mess yet again all under Ross's watch. This would never happen under Robbie/Shula or even Huizenga/Johnson

And to add I am pretty sure during pregame Tua said " this is ****ing BS" in response to not starting.

Tua or not I don’t think Flores will ever get to run a good offense. Dude has too many coaches come and go, It’s a red flag. I still think till this day our roster is the way it is because 3 years ago we decided to decimate the roster completely. Not even a rebuilding team tears it down to where you have 4th stringers playing. Yes we had a good record last year but we forget what happened to this team 3 years ago.
The strategy was ok - minus the Minkah fiasco and the way it was handled. We got a horrific OL player for him. Not how you parley your trade assets. Which the jury is still out on a lot of these guys. Tua, Iggy, Eichenberg etc. The plan was pretty sound - tear it down, see who can develop (eg, Needham) and draft well + compliment w FAs. Issue is we didn’t draft well in 2020 and jettisoned FAs and guys we traded for (Breida, McKinney) so obviously those moves didn’t work out. A lot of squandered movement.

Not that I agree with the lip reading… but I’m pretty sure Tua had better OCs/coaching at Bama and he knows it.

Honestly, the players were probably better too. Najee was a 1st round RB, his WRs were all 1st round picks and I suspect many of the OL were drafted too (e.g. Dickerson, Leatherwood)… but too lazy to lookup how they’re all faring in the NFL.

Tua may have gotten a down grade in coaching and talent being drafted to the Dolphins. As a FSU fan, I need to go wash my mouth out with soap now for saying that.
Isn’t one of the problems w teams like Alabama and projecting their players the fact they are just so good / so much better than most teams that their players look all world?

I really don’t read lips, so I can’t tell exactly what Roberts is saying to Tua. Yet I think any rational football fan knows the problem is the coaching and not Tua.

Flores has hired the worst offensive coaching staff in the NFL and that is 100% on him.

The strategy was ok - minus the Minkah fiasco and the way it was handled. We got a horrific OL player for him. Not how you parley your trade assets. Which the jury is still out on a lot of these guys. Tua, Iggy, Eichenberg etc. The plan was pretty sound - tear it down, see who can develop (eg, Needham) and draft well + compliment w FAs. Issue is we didn’t draft well in 2020 and jettisoned FAs and guys we traded for (Breida, McKinney) so obviously those moves didn’t work out. A lot of squandered movement.
Yeah but the problem is by tearing down the whole team you have a starter and then the skill level is a big drop when you play a second stringer. So when the FAs left we were back to square one. Top that with poor drafting. One question, have we even drafted a Guard in the first 2 rounds the past few years? Seems like we try to build the Oline from the outside in.

Yeah but the problem is by tearing down the whole team you have a starter and then the skill level is a big drop when you play a second stringer. So when the FAs left we were back to square one. Top that with poor drafting. One question, have we even drafted a Guard in the first 2 rounds the past few years? Seems like we try to build the Oline from the outside in.
I don’t know how many guards get drafted in rounds 1-2 but we definitely took them in rounds 3-4 - issue is we don’t seem to hit on any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom