“No matter what they say, it’s coaching, it’s coaching.” And he then adds “they don’t appreciate you.” Elandon to Tua | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“No matter what they say, it’s coaching, it’s coaching.” And he then adds “they don’t appreciate you.” Elandon to Tua

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanna f__ken bet Delvin? Huh. I just watched it on NFL Game Pass. Slow it down and you will see every word bro. This is no f__king joke bro. He said and I agree with him.

You can't "see" a spoken word. Jesus, get over yourself.

LMAO I can't see it as far as them saying that but if he is, that is bad.

nfl is business first. players come and go. number change quick in mia. so do coaches.. if u not winning

“We got your back… we got your back, cause it’s coaching. Sometimes you just gotta hope they appreciate you.” Is what it looked like to me.

Maybe Tua pushed to play and Flores made the decision to sit him and start Brissett because of the minor injury. No way to know for sure what’s going on there.

You can’t “clearly” see anything. No one can accurately lip read with confidence because it’s straight up not a science but I mean whatever helps y’all feel good about yourselves today.

Could be. Could not be. Acting like it’s silly to question this dipshit thread is laughable. And I’ll go ahead and jump forward in time - im someone who thinks Flores should be fired!
Then how do deaf folks get by everyday reading lips to communicate? Sure it’s not an exact science, but many deaf people are excellent at it and accurate. So “clearly” you can see something. And this is confirmed by the gentleman who posted above about his cousin.

Then how do deaf folks get by everyday reading lips to communicate? Sure it’s not an exact science, but many deaf people are excellent at it and accurate. So “clearly” you can see something. And this is confirmed by the gentleman who posted above about his cousin.

This is correct.

Also, although maybe not exact, but lip reading is technically a science that can be taught or learned.

In my line of work, this is a trained skill.

The issue is it is easy to confuse.

What I mean is.... you have to look at it without being told what may have said. You are unknowingly programmed to confirm what is being said is what you were told as long as it looks like it could be.

This is why, although clearly not accurate, those dang bad lip readings videos do look like they are saying that haha.

Lastly, if you truly believe you can't accurately lip read, ask yourself this.... why do ocs and dcs on the sideline constantly cover their mouths when calling plays?

I'm sure something was said as far as coaching is concerned. With that being said let's get them on a bus and bid them farewell and good riddance. Hopefully the players can take it upon themselves to play hard Thursday night.

“No matter what they say, it’s coaching, it’s coaching.” And he then adds “they don’t appreciate you.”​

Personally this statement is redundant ....

If you don't know this as actually our biggest problem, It befuddles me much the same way as this coaching staff has over and over for the last 6 months and I have no words for ya......Maybe become a soccer freak....or at minimum read up on basic Football 101...oh ya theres always blame Tua to expose ones ignorance but Flores is doing a great job of destroying his career if you actually think.................about it

This right here explains it all Dolfans. I want this regime to die. IT'S COACHING! Even the players see it.

Wow… talk about seeing what you want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom