“No matter what they say, it’s coaching, it’s coaching.” And he then adds “they don’t appreciate you.” Elandon to Tua | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“No matter what they say, it’s coaching, it’s coaching.” And he then adds “they don’t appreciate you.” Elandon to Tua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...at Tua for being a bum.

Mad at you?

Getting my attention might be your lifetime achievement...but I hardly even notice you since you ratted on me and got me banned.

I was mad then...I apologized though.
It's too early to know what Tua will be, but not for Grier and Flores. Now, those two, along with Ross, are the bums in our organization!

It's too early to know what Tua will be, but not for Grier and Flores. Now, those two, along with Ross, are the bums in our organization!
Please...don't say Flores name to me unless it's followed by "...canned by Stephen Ross."

I dont think he hates Tua, he just dislikes people backing him up. He is clearly upset they didnt get Herbert. As a typical fan, they try to vent their emotions on to this forum. I can not evaluate Tua for the simple fact that the Oline is the worst in history. If that isnt logical then i dont know what is.
I agree with you 100%. We can not get a true evaluation on him. I dont know if he would be great on a good team or if he would be trash. I question if we had Herbert on this team, how good would he be. It's very possible if we drafted Herbert, Tua may have won ROY last year and the same people would be saying why didn't we draft Tua.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom