“No matter what they say, it’s coaching, it’s coaching.” And he then adds “they don’t appreciate you.” Elandon to Tua | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“No matter what they say, it’s coaching, it’s coaching.” And he then adds “they don’t appreciate you.” Elandon to Tua

Status
Not open for further replies.
What difference does it make? If Tua isn't disappointed with the OCs, coaches, and FO now, then what can Elandon say that would sway his opinion?

I gave you a quote from possibly a vet...

You gave me quotes from Austin Jackson and BamaFootballPlayersofSabin.com.
At the same time you are giving us an article from someone who is questioning the leadership of a rookie. And let's put it out there, the person who made the comment my also be a rookie and you are making the assumption that it was a vet. At the time this article was written, he was a rookie who had only been starting for part of the year.

That's pretty much exactly what you are doing. You can't compare two injuries. One might have impacted his throwing ability, and another did not. If it did, perhaps he would have had the surgery sooner. Or maybe a Brady at 50% is still better than most of the league, and a Tua at 50% is not.

I was only addressing the comment that Tua shouldn’t have broken his finger. Players play through pain. That’s part of the game. You can only blame the player if the injury causes him to say that he can’t play.

I was only addressing the comment that Tua shouldn’t have broken his finger. Players play through pain. That’s part of the game. You can only blame the player if the injury causes him to say that he can’t play.
Tua wanted to play, he did not make that decision. He had a broken finger in his throwing hand and there was no pain but there was enough swelling that it kept him from gripping the ball and throwing like normal. If he had the same injury on the other hand, he would have played.

At the same time you are giving us an article from someone who is questioning the leadership of a rookie. At the time this article was written, he was a rookie who had only been starting for part of the year.
and he never actually talks about leadership

When it comes to leadership I'm not taking any stock in captain selections from this team. Anyone who clearly watches the games should see that the leadership of Gesicki and Wilkins on their respected side of the ball definitely stands out.

You are correct. That dude is just grasping for straws.

I'm still giggling over Jackson, Waddle, and Hollins being the Rock of Gibraltor for co-signing Tua's leadership...

That's like Stevie Wonder showing Ray Charles to the bathroom....

I'm still giggling over Jackson, Waddle, and Hollins being the Rock of Gibraltor for co-signing Tua's leadership...

That's like Stevie Wonder showing Ray Charles to the bathroom....
Dude you have nothing.... LMAO! Go back and read your posts in this thread, its ****ing hilarious...

In regards to coaching, obviously it can impact a player's performance in the short term. But in all seriousness, are there many, if any, players that come to mind where you say "he could've been so great if it wasn't for his coaching?"

At some point the talent needs to rise up above whatever the coaching challenges are. I don't think we are there yet with Tua, but it has to happen at some point, even if it's with a different team like it happened with Tannehill. No one says Ryan Leaf or Josh Rosen or Brady Quinn or Jamarcus Russell could've been great if it wasn't for his coaches. At some point that excuse just goes away.
The talent has done almost everything he can with what these coaches have given him . Fix the running game , o-line and the High school play calling and he`ll do even more . That`s all on the Coaches and Grier .

Dude you have nothing.... LMAO! Go back and read your posts in this thread, its ****ing hilarious...
This is how hilarious it is to you when you want to laugh, but the truth brings you back to earth.

Kanye Reaction GIF

LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom