“No matter what they say, it’s coaching, it’s coaching.” And he then adds “they don’t appreciate you.” Elandon to Tua | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“No matter what they say, it’s coaching, it’s coaching.” And he then adds “they don’t appreciate you.” Elandon to Tua

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how hilarious it is to you when you want to laugh, but the truth brings you back to earth.

Kanye Reaction GIF

LOL!!!
What truth? You're the one laughing at people for calling you out and you have nothing to back your original point, while they do... Hilarious... Only reason Im still interacting with you is you're embarrassing yourself every single time...

I don't think this is the right link, they don't mention leadership at all.

here's a few I found:

"Tua is a natural-born leader," says Miami rookie Jaylen Waddle, who played with Tagovailoa at Alabama. "He is everything you look for in a leader, I feel like Tua showcases and presents…"

“…(Tua is) doing a great job. He’s doing a great job leadership-wise. He’s going into his second year. Him also like myself, having a whole year under your belt and then getting an offseason to prepare, you can anticipate more things. That’s really what football comes down to. We all can line up and play but you have to anticipate stuff. I think he’s definitely gotten a lot better with that,” said Jackson…”
“He’s definitely our leader.”

“I know the question will probably come, ‘Why isn’t he a captain?’ Just because you’re a quarterback or just because you’re this doesn’t mean you have to be the captain of you have to be this,” Hollins said.
“Tua’s an excellent leader, exceptional leader, and the transformation he’s made from last year to this year is incredible,” he continued.

Actions speak louder than words to the media.

Tua didn't put his name for captain either because he didn't think he'd win, or he didn't want to. Both aren't great.

Actions speak louder than words to the media.

Tua didn't put his name for captain either because he didn't think he'd win, or he didn't want to. Both aren't great.
After 9 starts, I'm not sure he really earned it. One thing for sure, the coach wasn't banging the table for him

The talent has done almost everything he can with what these coaches have given him . Fix the running game , o-line and the High school play calling and he`ll do even more . That`s all on the Coaches and Grier .
By "talent" I wasn't referring specifically to Tua.

But yes, I would hope Tua could do better than 1040 Yards, 7TDs, 5 INTS, and a 1-3 record with a passer rating of 85.9 if we literally improved every part of the team and coaching staff.

What truth? You're the one laughing at people for calling you out and you have nothing to back your original point, while they do... Hilarious... Only reason Im still interacting with you is you're embarrassing yourself every single time...
Shut up...

You have to interact with me because I make you sound like a 🤡 each time you tell what Tua has done.

You will be explaining and reasoning that issue for a while.

Shut up...

You have to interact with me because I make you sound like a 🤡 each time you tell what Tua has done.

U mad?

Shut up...

Don't get mad because you can't prove your point. You don't have anything so now you are starting to get personal and calling people names. Take the loss and back down.

Your hate for Tua has taken this thread way off topic. Please stop with the Tua sucks/I hate Tua post. If you want to talk about how much you hate Tua, go to one of the million about him.

Yes...at Tua for being a bum.

Mad at you?

Getting my attention might be your lifetime achievement...but I hardly even notice you since you ratted on me and got me banned.

I was mad then...I apologized though.

Don't get mad because you can't prove your point. You don't have anything so now you are starting to get personal and calling people names. Take the loss and back down.

Your hate for Tua has taken this thread way off topic. Please stop with the Tua sucks/I hate Tua post. If you want to talk about how much you hate Tua, go to one of the million about him.
This will be the only time I recognize you...

You're recognized...about as much as Tua's captaincy.

Now vanish...like Tua in a game this season.

This will be the only time I recognize you...

You're recognized...about as much as Tua's captaincy.

Now vanish...like Tua in a game this season.
I am going to be the bigger person here and not personally attack you like you do to everyone who disagrees with you.

Why do you keep going on and on about how much Tua sucks in this thread? Please take that somewhere else. You have hijacked this thread and turned it into something else.

I am going to be the bigger person here and not personally attack you like you do to everyone who disagrees with you.

Why do you keep going on and on about how much Tua sucks in this thread? Please take that somewhere else. You have hijacked this thread and turned it into something else.
Bigger person? Attack everyone?

Oh please...

:ny1:

I dont think he hates Tua, he just dislikes people backing him up. He is clearly upset they didnt get Herbert. As a typical fan, they try to vent their emotions on to this forum. I can not evaluate Tua for the simple fact that the Oline is the worst in history. If that isnt logical then i dont know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom