“No matter what they say, it’s coaching, it’s coaching.” And he then adds “they don’t appreciate you.” Elandon to Tua | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“No matter what they say, it’s coaching, it’s coaching.” And he then adds “they don’t appreciate you.” Elandon to Tua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my freaking word. I would say grasping at straws but even that isn't strong enough. His lips are moving so fast he could be giving him a meatloaf recipe. This is getting so out of control. I can't even stand this stupid fan base anymore.

Now we're trading lips based on the agenda we want to be true. Do we really have the most ridiculous and absurd fan base in the whole NFL??

95% of your posts have your head up Tua's a**...

I don't know what to make of it, especially in.........

You "lol" and you know you have tears in your eyes because we won without old Dink & Dunk leading us to 55 yard FG range...LOL!

Again, your tears are delicious...

music video crying GIF
Please come holiday in Thailand....I'll have my people pick you up at the airport and I'll personally show you my favorite "special attractions". It will be a once in a lifetime experience! :)

I had heard about this but hadn't looked into it yet. Mention it to NE fans and they just shrug. Classless fans for a classless team.
Burns was so hurt by a qb in the first qtr that he kicked a rb in the head and gave him a concussion in the 4th qtr. Then gave Harris a concussion on a helmet to helmet hit in the 4th qtr. Then on the next play he injured his ankle.

This is such organized drama driven by the media. It seems as though this league is such a ***** league.

Burns was so hurt by a qb in the first qtr that he kicked a rb in the head and gave him a concussion in the 4th qtr. Then gave Harris a concussion on a helmet to helmet hit in the 4th qtr. Then on the next play he injured his ankle.

This is such organized drama driven by the media. It seems as though this league is such a ***** league.
Worth watching the game? I only caught bits and pieces.

Okay since the players are taking sides against the coaches we'll just have to settle this the old fashioned way. A pay per view cage match, Elandon Roberts vs. Brian Flores. Steve Ross is the special referee.

Please come holiday in Thailand....I'll have my people pick you up at the airport and I'll personally show you my favorite "special attractions". It will be a once in a lifetime experience! :)
Hey Bruce Leroy...

Stfu GIF by MOODMAN

I will give the benefit of the doubt to the OP and assume he is correct in his lip reading. That said, I don’t really see how what was said matters that much, as there is no context. One friend consoling another? One discontented player seeking commiseration? We just don’t know.

The only way this episode is worth more than just a curious distraction is if it were to come out that Tua was a healthy scratch, or that the majority of the team shares the exact same sentiment.

Personally, I found the clear agitation being shared from Gesicki to Shaheen last week a more interested lip reading. They were clearly angry about coaching, the QB or the WR’s last week. What’s worse, they seemed to be indicating that it wasn’t go to change. I would love to hear Gesicki’s unbridled view of the organization and where he feels that the fault lies on this season.
If your Gesicki & Ross brings back this joke of a FO & coaching staff, do you really want to resign here?

I’d be throwing up 2 middle fingers as I walk out the door.

The funny thing is I agree its coaching, but the coaching being bad doesn't mean Tua is great either. They are two entirely separate questions to be answered.
Exactly, but if the FO sucks at picking players & the coaches suck at game plan and development, how do you know what you even have?

We went through this with Tannehill as an organization & are repeating the same mistakes.

Why would teams hire coaches to be evaluated? That makes no sense. You draft players to then have them evaluated a couple of years down the line. Not the other way around. Anyone that's been following this team this year can clearly see the players are lost and confused. For me, the telling sign is how he handled qbs last year.

Yes...I want more than what I saw to believe that the players have turned against Flores and those same players whom basically said that Tua wasn't a leader suddenly think he's a leader as opposed to feeling sorry for him.

Edit: (insert stupid LOL smiley) 🤣
You got any quotes for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom