“No matter what they say, it’s coaching, it’s coaching.” And he then adds “they don’t appreciate you.” Elandon to Tua | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“No matter what they say, it’s coaching, it’s coaching.” And he then adds “they don’t appreciate you.” Elandon to Tua

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. If you've ever seen the Bad Lip Reading video series on Youtube, then you know you can imagine a lot of wacky stuff.

It could be what they said, it might be something completely different. *shrug*

No they didnt... I know you're trying to make everything about Tua... I dont even give a **** at this point... If you think the team you watched beat Houston yesterday is a QB away... You're either clueless about football or just here to tell everyone how much you Hate Tua... Again and again. And again... And again... And again and again...

And again...
I don't hate Tua...

I hate the retarded ignorance to his mediocrity...like we looked better in the loss to the Jags than we did in our win against the Texans. There was a time when all that mattered was "Tua's winning". Now that that is gone it's a damn Royal Rumble/Comedy Show every week around here and the only one who does no wrong is Tua...at least in the eyes of his lovers. He's not even a damn team captain...before you say it, I know it's because the line doesn't block.

You can cry about it all you want because your tears are delicious...

So all you want is multiple attributed quotes on the record, then you’ll believe it...:lol:
Yes...I want more than what I saw to believe that the players have turned against Flores and those same players whom basically said that Tua wasn't a leader suddenly think he's a leader as opposed to feeling sorry for him.

Edit: (insert stupid LOL smiley) 🤣

Last edited:
I don't hate Tua...

I hate the retarded ignorance to his mediocrity...like we looked better in the loss to the Jags than we did in our win against the Texans. There was a time when all that mattered was "Tua's winning". Now that that is gone it's a damn Royal Rumble/Comedy Show every week around here and the only one who does no wrong is Tua...at least in the eyes of his lovers. He's not even a damn team captain...before you say it, I know it's because the line doesn't block.

You can cry about it all you want because your tears are delicious...
When you think about it... Its kind of funny how you're always complaining that 95%+ of this board says Tua can do no wrong, while 95%+ of your posts are about telling everyone how Tua can do no good... In other words, if Tua didnt exist, you wouldnt either... Dont know what to make of it... Just think its funny...lol

When you think about it... Its kind of funny how you're always complaining that 95%+ of this board says Tua can do no wrong, while 95%+ of your posts are about telling everyone how Tua can do no good... In other words, if Tua didnt exist, you wouldnt either... Dont know what to make of it... Just think its funny...lol
95% of your posts have your head up Tua's a**...

I don't know what to make of it, especially in.........

You "lol" and you know you have tears in your eyes because we won without old Dink & Dunk leading us to 55 yard FG range...LOL!

Again, your tears are delicious...

music video crying GIF

Elandon Roberts made a comment about coaching and Tua lovers took it and ran with it...not knowing whether its the whole ball of wax being the fault of coaching, or Tua sitting out that game because of a sprained vagina is the fault of coaching.
This is very telling that the coach won't let Tua play through the fractured finger. They don't trust him and thus should get traded end of season. Perfect world, we trade Tua (I like Tua hope he stays but I live in reality) and fire Flores and his entire coaching staff. I just don't trust Ross.

This is very telling that the coach won't let Tua play through the fractured finger. They don't trust him and thus should get traded end of season. Perfect world, we trade Tua (I like Tua hope he stays but I live in reality) and fire Flores and his entire coaching staff. I just don't trust Ross.
I'm 100% behind this...

Remove anyone associated with the stench of this season...

Bring Watson in and let's go back to being mad that Watson won a football game as a Dolphin QB.

95% of your posts have your head up Tua's a**...

I don't know what to make of it, especially in.........

You "lol" and you know you have tears in your eyes because we won without old Dink & Dunk leading us to 55 yard FG range...LOL!

Again, your tears are delicious...

music video crying GIF

Did you really just post this?

I'm asking for the record, did you actually sit down and write this post, and find that .gif, and think 'Yeah, this guy is about to get OWNED!' as you mashed submit on this tripe?

This right here explains it all Dolfans. I want this regime to die.

Yet people lose their bearings when they say they wish Tua was injured....

How do you draft an injury prone qb and not provide a legit oline to protect him? Man this coaching staff is laughable

You're directly undercutting the leader of this team if he actually said "that".

There's a place and time. On the sideline during a 1 score game is definitely not the place or time.
The leader of the team is a fraud and should be canned immediately . Who cares if someone is undercutting him he deserves it .

Last edited:
How do you draft an injury prone qb and not provide a legit oline to protect him? Man this coaching staff is laughable
An injury prone QB who doesn't throw and move well outside of the pocket.

...and then got a backup that barely has legs.

I wouldn't really say Tua is "injury prone", although he has had injuries. The needle is pointing in that direction though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom