“No matter what they say, it’s coaching, it’s coaching.” And he then adds “they don’t appreciate you.” Elandon to Tua | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“No matter what they say, it’s coaching, it’s coaching.” And he then adds “they don’t appreciate you.” Elandon to Tua

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is I agree its coaching, but the coaching being bad doesn't mean Tua is great either. They are two entirely separate questions to be answered.
It absolutely doesnt... It just makes it impossible to know what these players potential actually is... Im sorry but everyone they draft actually gets worst... I mean if they were staying as bad as they were in their rookie season, you could argue its a GM only thing... Thats not the case here, they were bad their rookie year and are getting worst... How can you evaluate anyone under those conditions...

This isnt even about who likes Tua and who doesnt... We all watch the games, yesterday was one of the shittiest football game I've watched in a long time... You dont even see that amount of stupidity and disfunction in the CFL... How the hell do both the GM and HC still have their job at this point?

Elandon Roberts made a comment about coaching and Tua lovers took it and ran with it...not knowing whether its the whole ball of wax being the fault of coaching, or Tua sitting out that game because of a sprained vagina is the fault of coaching.
Either way the players are are bonding with Tua against the coaching staff. I understand why that may be upsetting to some

Either way the players are are bonding with Tua against the coaching staff. I understand why that may be upsetting to some
Players or "player"?

Where are the other cases of the players being quoted saying the Flores ain't got it?

Hold on now we're talking about cutting a guy based on what some lip readers think he said? I mean look in the mirror and say "they don't appreciate you.." You could replace those words with dozens of options and get the same lip movement. "Hey we appreciate you!" or "Hey we can eat cashews!" This is getting worse than the Salem witch trials.

Maybe we should just enjoy the fact Miami won this week and move on to Thursday's game.
People are as mad that we won this game as they were when we broke Jacksonville's 20 game losing streak.

Elandon Roberts made a comment about coaching and Tua lovers took it and ran with it...not knowing whether its the whole ball of wax being the fault of coaching, or Tua sitting out that game because of a sprained vagina is the fault of coaching.
Or Tua was upset because JB got the win and ER was making him feel better because he didn’t get the win. There’s a million ways to look at this.
Any photos / videos of this from the other side .

People are as mad that we won this game as they were when we broke Jacksonville's 20 game losing streak.
Why would anyone be mad the Fins won this game? They dont even own their 1st round pick... People are mad because they're tired of watching clowns coaching their favorite football team... Even in a win against another **** football team it makes your eyes bleed watching the game.

Yeah, I mean I don't doubt Tua's heart, work ethic, or desire to play.

However, it's the coaches responsibility to protect his players and put the team in the best position possible. When a player tries playing through injury, it can make everything worse for the team, including the individual's injury. Good job Flo. You protected your player and got a win.

I agree, It’s unfortunate for Tua he is injury prone…it makes it even more improbable than he can overcome his limitations!

Ross will probably bring in a consultant to find a new staff. You don't just hire a new coach, It starts with a GM or a football Czar who finds a GM who selects the head coach with Ross. Flores can apply for DB coach and Grier can apply for assistant to the 3rd scout if they want because that's what they're qualified for.

Do you think the Fins played winning football yesterday? Against anyone but another 1-7 team?
Yes...

Did they somehow play different football against an 0 - 20 team (Jags)?

Yes...

Did they somehow play different football against an 0 - 20 team (Jags)?
No they didnt... I know you're trying to make everything about Tua... I dont even give a **** at this point... If you think the team you watched beat Houston yesterday is a QB away... You're either clueless about football or just here to tell everyone how much you Hate Tua... Again and again. And again... And again... And again and again...

And again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom