No More Predictions... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No More Predictions...

The most likely scenario is that the best team in Alabama beats Oklahoma, but the lines for Oklahoma are looking pretty attractive at +425 moneyline and +14 spread. Think I might take a chance on the moneyline at those odds.

Only takes a few unlucky events and a team with an offense like Oklahoma can bury you.

I would’ve loved to see how UCF would’ve done if they were in these playoffs even with Milton down that team is pretty danged good.

They'd get destroyed. Join a Power 5 and dominate like this & you'll have my interest. Sorry, but I can't respect a team whose best opponent on the schedule is Memphis, and that's a constant struggle at that (and before people bring up that Cincinnati was ranked when they met -- yeah, that's a team that lost to Temple)

Clemson will at least put up a fight in the NCCG. Bama will absolutely win the title though. I'm enjoying their dominance like I enjoyed GSW before Kevin Durant groupie'd his way on over. As long as my team remains garbage.... I'm rooting for them to continue to dominate.

The most likely scenario is that the best team in Alabama beats Oklahoma, but the lines for Oklahoma are looking pretty attractive at +425 moneyline and +14 spread. Think I might take a chance on the moneyline at those odds.

Only takes a few unlucky events and a team with an offense like Oklahoma can bury you.

Imagine you must have been quite relieved to see 'em taking that knee at the end...

Imagine you must have been quite relieved to see 'em taking that knee at the end...

Yep. Ended up taking the points and felt like a moron within 15 minutes of kickoff. Chalked it up to overthinking the obvious. Ended up getting a surprising backdoor cover. I'm definitely not about to brag about the logic behind that bet though.

I think this sums it up:

Problem with idiots like that is, their team getting blown out by 4 touchdown underdogs every year allow teams like Notre Dame to get in the playoff to begin with.

It’s like I was telling Namor, Notre Dame is going to be the reason why the playoff gets expanded to 8 teams and renders the regular season meaningless. They’re playing by different rules like they always have.

The problem with expanding the playoff is, they’re going to make automatic bids for 3 & 4 loss conference champions for the sake of inclusion and conference welfare - while elite teams with 1 loss get left out because they had to play Alabama or Georgia.

How happy was Clemson that it was Notre Dame and not Georgia they had to play yesterday...

Yep. Ended up taking the points and felt like a moron within 15 minutes of kickoff. Chalked it up to overthinking the obvious. Ended up getting a surprising backdoor cover. I'm definitely not about to brag about the logic behind that bet though.

I was more worried during the Citadel game.

Clemson would’ve beaten Georgia too, probably the same way Texas did.

The best teams are playing for the chip again. That’s all that matters. Bama and Clemson have been equally dominant. Gonna be a fun game.

Bama getting spanked right now. Tua has looked human in this game. Love me some Tua still.

Garbage.

Saban is going to have to win this one. Players can't do it.

The stack formations are killing us - forcing Bama to play to their weakness, which is communication in the back 7. Excellent game plan by Dabo.

Garbage.

Saban is going to have to win this one. Players can't do it.

The stack formations are killing us - forcing Bama to play to their weakness, which is communication in the back 7. Excellent game plan by Dabo.

Must be nice knowing when Saban leaves Dabo will take over. :)

Bama getting spanked right now. Tua has looked human in this game. Love me some Tua still.

That’s because he’s playing against equal talent. Like he will be facing every Sunday.
With all due respect, I don’t see anything that screams franchise QB. He’s most effective with a running game going well.
He’s a good player, but I’m not seeing this future superstar like some of you are claiming he’s going to be

Saban’s getting desperate with the fake FG. Clemson might pull this one out. He’s got a high powered offense but chooses the fake, that’s pretty stupid of Saban.

Back
Top Bottom