No QB will ever be good enough for you guys. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No QB will ever be good enough for you guys.

why does everyone hate on feeley this guy got the crap kicked out of him just to try and win us game's have any of you been hit by 300 pd man would you get up he give him respect for that and aleast a chance :(

pal couch5429 said:
why does everyone hate on feeley this guy got the crap kicked out of him just to try and win us game's have any of you been hit by 300 pd man would you get up he give him respect for that and aleast a chance :(
Toughness only gets you so far. Aint that right Jay Fiedler? I admire his guts; its his ability or lack there of and poor decisions that bothers me

RichmondDolfan said:
I think Feeley was too inexperienced, had no offensive line, and no Ricky Williams to fall back on last year. He didn't have any help. Let's give him a chance. I saw a gritty determination in him towards the end of the season reminescent of Marino and Elway. He has the guts, he has the arm, let's put some support around him and then see how he does.....

this is why im willing to give AJ another shot before i pass judgement on him. hell, we gave JF 4 yrs, 1 more yr for AJ isnt much.

with that said, as much as im disappointed with AJ's performance last yr. i dont put all the blame on him. The most blame has to go to Wanny & the OL coach (sorry forgot his name). AJ was setup for failure from the time he walked into camp but he did show signs of improvement in the end.

look how poorly BG did for us then when he went to TB, he did a way better job.

A J deserves at least the chance to win the starting QB job just because he survived last year with that o-line and no rb

Unless we find the second coming of Marino the guy is right. No QB will ever be good enough for this organization. OR at least until we find someone who will lead us to a Championship...

FinzManiac said:
Unless we find the second coming of Marino the guy is right. No QB will ever be good enough for this organization. OR at least until we find someone who will lead us to a Championship...

you guys are smokin cr@ck, how do you know if will have another marino?
how many more years of football is there? a comparable qb is not out of the question. keep the faith fellow phin fans!

Back
Top Bottom