No Zach = No Chance | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Zach = No Chance

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
That's one thing I hate about this defense. We lose one of our best players, and the hole defense is done....

Sure, MLB Z. Thomas is the heart and soul of this defense, but what I don't understand is how just one player can make that much of a difference when he's not playing....

The Pats have lost several players, and haven't missed a beat all season long. We lose one guy, and the whole defense breaks down. It doesn't make sense to me, and we can't put our entire season hopes on one guy staying healthy.....

Maybe the problem is that we have too many high priced players on a defense that needs more depth than super stars.....

It makes me sick watching the Phinz defense play without Zach. They look downright horrible when he's not on the field, and that's a huge problem when it shouldn't be. Our defense isn't expected to be as good without him, but they also shouldn't be as bad as they are without him IMO....

I think Zach will play Sunday, but if he's not 100%, our defense will suffer when he's matched-up in coverage against RB K. Faulk....

:monkeyr: Piss On The Pats!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

Dude, you're smoking something funny. The defense will be fine with or without Zach. BTW, this thread is going to be merged.

Originally posted by Expo88
Dude, you're smoking something funny. The defense will be fine with or without Zach.

I like your optimism Expo, but I haven't seen this defense play very well when he's not on the field.....In fact, they've looked horrible IMO.

PHINZ RULE!!!

That's one thing I hate about this defense. We lose one of our best players, and the hole defense is done....

What does that tell you about your team?

nothing........Its one wacked out dolphins fan talking, not our team.

Blitz smoked some crack before he posted.

Don't worry about it Zack will have to have his hip fall off to not play in a game this big! There is no way he is going to miss the chance to whoop the Pat's!

Go Dolphins!!!

Originally posted by nordberg
What does that tell you about your team?

It doesn't have anything to do with the team as a whole. It's the defense that suffers, and he's just one player. They need to get him a real back-up IMO. T. Hendricks is an excellent ST's player, but he's very questionable as a starter at MLB.....

Zach is just one player, and when he can't play, the others need to take up the slack better. It's almost as if they lay down when he's not playing. The Titans came out and destroyed us this year, and in that game, once the Titans were up 14, it was already clear that the defense had given up....

We can't, and shouldn't have to put so much stock into just one player. This defense is filled with talent, and they need to play up to that level regardless of who starts at one position.....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

Blitz why don't you wait until AFTER the game to start bitching about the way we play

I'm telling you this is what Zack lives for! We will play in this game! I think it is all a ploy to throw the Pat's off anyway!

They are going to crush the Pat's!

Originally posted by Bumrush
Blitz why don't you wait until AFTER the game to start bitching about the way we play

Am I bitching, crying, or just stating a fact??.....

This defense looks like dog **** when Zach isn't playing.....

If any of you feel confident in our chances without ZT, that's just fine, but don't act like it's no big deal, because it is....

I'm not smoking anything, I'm stating a fact. History has shown that IMO.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

It's not the December blues. Miami has always had injuries to their players during December. They play at such a high level during the start of the year but usually run out of gas by the end of the year and other teams step it up at this time.

Miami has always had a hard training camp and I believe this is the first year that they took it easy. They started slow this year and maybe they might have enough gas this time to make the playoff especially with the way they played against the Cowboys. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Yea I feel like this is a different year than years past because of the way the usually start off hot and this year wasn't like that! We usually beat the Pat's early and lose to them late so this is the game to keep the season change going in the right direction!!!

Originally posted by Expo88
Dude, you're smoking something funny. The defense will be fine with or without Zach.

Like we were without him in Tennessee? :(

Originally posted by shalafi3455
I'm telling you this is what Zack lives for! We will play in this game! I think it is all a ploy to throw the Pat's off anyway!

They are going to crush the Pat's!

Do you think Bill Belichick is simple enough to prepare his team to play against the Fish without Zack, allow me to tell you something, if he plays or does not play the Patriots will be prepared to face the fins with Zack there! Bill Belichick will have the Patriots prepared.

Originally posted by Rick 1966

Like we were without him in Tennessee? :(

Thank you very much. You beat me to what I was going to say. The defense looked just grrreeat against Tennessee without Zach in there. umm...no.

Back
Top Bottom