No Zach = No Chance | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Zach = No Chance

Oh yea I know he will but it isn't going to matter this week because unless they get better on offence and stop turning the ball over the Pat's aren't going to win this game! You can only live on the edge so long before you fall off! Coming from behind to win every week is going to hurt you in the long run!

Turn overs will kill you!

I'm not saying we can't win without him, but our chances are much slimmer without him. We haven't proven that we can win a big game when Zach isn't playing, and that's the truth....

I hope this is all just BS about him having an injured hip. I hope we're just using mindgames right now, and that Zach is ready to go on Sunday. I was shocked when I woke up this morning and heard he has 50/50 chance of playing....

We all know what happens to this defense without Zach in the middle, and it's not something we Phinz fans like to talk, let alone even think about. We REALLY REALLY need this guy on the field if we are expected to have any real chance of shutting down the Pats offense on Sunday....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

Originally posted by shalafi3455
I'm telling you this is what Zack lives for! We will play in this game! I think it is all a ploy to throw the Pat's off anyway!

They are going to crush the Pat's!

There wil be no crushing this weekend. It will a close game and come down to the last play. And I like the Pats chances in a close game. 17-10 Pats

I hear you man we do need Zack and they don't play as good when he's not there! I just feel that he will have to be on crutches to miss this game!

Just my opinion!:cool:

Hey driven what's up pal!

Everyone thought it would be a "close game" against Dallas!
How'd that work out for the Tuna? Love to see that guy/team lose!

Originally posted by shalafi3455
Hey driven what's up pal!

Everyone thought it would be a "close game" against Dallas!
How'd that work out for the Tuna? Love to see that guy/team lose!

Pats are not Dallas...we kicked the snot out of them too

No you didn't! That was a close game you won 16 10 didn't you! How did you kill them? Now 40 to 21 that's a killing!!!

No, they won 16-0. But that game was nowhere near as dominating as what we did to them.

Not letting a team get even a feilgoal is dominating. Miami gave up 24-28 points. We didn't have to score a lot of points, because they could pass our 40 yard line. Then the Pats just ate up the clock. A shutout is more dominating than giving up 28 or 24 points.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
No, they won 16-0. But that game was nowhere near as dominating as what we did to them.

Dont agree with that, we only allowed the Cowboys to cross the 50 three times and once was the last drive of the game, they were never even close to scoring against us, I would say we both equally kicked the snot out of the Cowgirls :D

Originally posted by Driven
A shutout is more dominating than giving up 28 or 24 points.

I agree 31-0 is dominating :lol:

I would say we both equally kicked the snot out of the Cowgirls

We didn't :cry:

Originally posted by justafan

I agree 31-0 is dominating :lol:

We didn't :cry:

The only highlite of the entire Buffalo season. LOL

Ok I'll give you that a shut out is pretty impressive but 40 point on the "#1" defense is pretty impressive in it's own right!

Back
Top Bottom