No Zach = No Chance | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Zach = No Chance

Yea but we got buffalo pretty good! at least you guys have a chance to get back at them and I'm thinking the out come is going to be a little different!

Looks like its going to be really windy. This game could come down to the running game and short passing game. I would feel a lot better about it with Zach out there. Although I can remember Steve Young talking about how well Jay Fielder is able to throw in the wind. Please disregard that lame duck throw he had in Buffalo while he was still recovering from a broken thumb. I don't remember the reason why Young said Fielder can throw in the wind or what game it was or who won. I do remember him saying it though.

Originally posted by Driven

The only highlite of the entire Buffalo season. LOL

Oh yeah? Actually...well...uhm....nevermind :lurking:

Originally posted by shalafi3455
Ok I'll give you that a shut out is pretty impressive but 40 point on the "#1" defense is pretty impressive in it's own right!

Agreed!

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
That's one thing I hate about this defense. We lose one of our best players, and the hole defense is done....

Sure, MLB Z. Thomas is the heart and soul of this defense, but what I don't understand is how just one player can make that much of a difference when he's not playing....

The Pats have lost several players, and haven't missed a beat all season long. We lose one guy, and the whole defense breaks down. It doesn't make sense to me, and we can't put our entire season hopes on one guy staying healthy.....

Maybe the problem is that we have too many high priced players on a defense that needs more depth than super stars.....

It makes me sick watching the Phinz defense play without Zach. They look downright horrible when he's not on the field, and that's a huge problem when it shouldn't be. Our defense isn't expected to be as good without him, but they also shouldn't be as bad as they are without him IMO....

I think Zach will play Sunday, but if he's not 100%, our defense will suffer when he's matched-up in coverage against RB K. Faulk....

:monkeyr: Piss On The Pats!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

Not true. I think Hendricks and Seau can make up the difference. New England doesn't have much of a running game, so I think our secondary is more important here. Now if Surtain or Madison were out, then I'd say we're screwed. Let Zach rest up if he needs to and let's beat New England.

If the fins do not stop Brady's dink and dunk screen passes like last year, the fins will lose.

Originally posted by justafan
If the fins do not stop Brady's dink and dunk screen passes like last year, the fins will lose.

The problem with that is, well first..yes they still do that, but they have been spreading the ball out more and have been streching the feild more this year. They have the speed at the receiver postion to spread the feild. They did it against TENN, the half of the INDy game, Miami and the Teaxans. Food for thought.

Yea that is true but Brady isn't all dink and dunk this year as we learned in the first meeting in South Florida! He has been throwing the long ball pretty well this year!

Originally posted by justafan

agreed...i nearly pulled my hair out last sunday watching brady complete 7 yard pass after 7 yard pass

Originally posted by shalafi3455
Yea that is true but Brady isn't all dink and dunk this year as we learned in the first meeting in South Florida! He has been throwing the long ball pretty well this year!

Agreed. Brady's has been throwing long balls better this year. My point is that the screen passes is what has been giving fins a headache and not the run. They have one of the top run D's and the pats don't exactly have the best run game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I hear yea but that is the pat's run game this year is the screen pass! If we can stop that then we have a chance to beat them!

Back
Top Bottom