Noah | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Noah

I'm hoping we can salvage something out of drafting Iggy but even if he was to become a "decent" starter, it was a horrible pick. The fact is that year with 3 picks in the first round, we should have been the talk of the town and instead we got a corner that can only get on the field when everyone else is hurt, an OT that we still don’t know if he can be decent or not and we're left with holding our breath each time Tua goes back to pass that he doesn’t get hurt.

Noah looked like a player that belonged yesterday. Let's hope the light has finally come on for Iggy. It's critical he somehow shows more of what he did against Minnesota. He actually looked like a 1st round pick.
He did. On those two PBUs he had a better chance at the ball than the receivers did. Though he did grab some jersey and get away w it on one of them. It would be awesome if he steps up w Needham out. I think we’d all like nothing more than that

Noah looked like a player that belonged yesterday. Let's hope the light has finally come on for Iggy. It's critical he somehow shows more of what he did against Minnesota. He actually looked like a 1st round pick.
Bit of a reach imo

Guess he’s not a complete failure or bust.

Let’s be honest. He played decently if he had been a late round pick or an undrafted free agent. Yet a lot more was expected from him after being selected in the first round.

That being stated, he wasn’t awful yesterday and he didn’t do anything to hurt the Dolphins. I still doubt he will be a Miami Dolphin in 2023 but hopefully he surprises me.

If he can consistently track the ball in the air, there's nowhere to go but up with him.

He had a PI on his first play. I wouldn't say he played well. Maybe better than his usual, but there has to be a better option out there.

Since he’s done literally nothing to this point, it’s easy to forget he’s a guy who changed positions in college and is still only 22 years old. He’s actually younger than the majority of the 2022 rookie class — kid was only 20 when we drafted him. Hopefully the light switches on. He’s got great vets in front of him to learn from, and he obviously has the size and athletic ability.

Any game where he sees snaps and doesn’t get abused is a positive step forward. Fingers crossed for continuity.

In his defense, it doesn't help he's active one week, inactive the next.

All he needed was a chance and some reps to prove himself.

Back
Top Bottom