Noah | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Noah

My favourite part of that game was listening to the announcers pronounce his name. Never once was it correct....funny how he is not a household name........................YET!

Happy Lebron James GIF by ESPN

Kid did fine. Nothing to see here.
Given he had to come in and step up, I saw a definite improvement in him. We are gonna need him, please excuse the play on words there Needham. LOL Hope recovery goes well dude. Now if that overpaid Shzt Jones would come back we might look like a promising D again.

Given he had to come in and step up, I saw a definite improvement in him. We are gonna need him, please excuse the play on words there Needham. LOL Hope recovery goes well dude. Now if that overpaid Shzt Jones would come back we might look like a promising D again.

Exactly! Could be the start of becoming a salvageable player at worst and something surpising going forward.

With the injuries he's certainly going to get his opportunites.

You could see the Sam Madision influence in the way he was aggressively using his hands at the line of scrimmage..

He's starting to turn and locate the ball while it's in the air and beyond the pass break-up has an opportunity to snatch a few.

Hopefully with more reps and more confidence those things can start happening.

I'd take you serious, if I did sense the venom in your words.
The only venom I have is for the idiots that picked him where they did!

Igbo may be ok on his next contract...... likely not with us though.

He was very borderline on what could have been multiple defensive holding and pass interference calls. I'm still not sold, but at least he looked better than recent expectations. We'll see how he looks moving forward.
He needs to consider curling, or switch his position to Linebacker or in the box safety, his game is to trail the receiver, and he has 0 confidence out there on the edges, please cut him because the experiment is over, in 3 years he hasn't done squat.

Back
Top Bottom