Noah | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Noah

A bit short sighted on your part. Too.
1st round draft pick has a few good plays half way into his third season! Forget the long PI call where he didn't have a clue where the ball was?

Anyone who thinks this kid wasn't a shocking pick is deluded!

Since he’s done literally nothing to this point, it’s easy to forget he’s a guy who changed positions in college and is still only 22 years old. He’s actually younger than the majority of the 2022 rookie class — kid was only 20 when we drafted him. Hopefully the light switches on. He’s got great vets in front of him to learn from, and he obviously has the size and athletic ability.

Any game where he sees snaps and doesn’t get abused is a positive step forward. Fingers crossed for continuity.
So he might improve when he gets a 2nd contract which might not be with Miami!

Absolute indictment on the front office!

They must not count the PI as a target.

I have been the biggest critic of Noah since the pick was made. I called it a reach and have railed against Grier consistently since the card was turned in with his name on it. That being said……He did play well yesterday. I was specifically watching him on about 5 or 6 plays. The coverage was good and he had a couple PBU’s. The DPI showed a lack of awareness in my opinion but he bounced back and was good after.

Does it change my opinion about the pick? No. Do I think we’ll pick up his 5th year option? No. Do I think he’ll ever be more than a below average backup? No. For for one afternoon at least, Noah Iggybanana played well. Too bad it was in a losing effort.

Adam theilen made him look serviceable. Still looks like the game hasnt slowed down for him. At least now hes turning his head to make a play on the ball but every time he turns to make a play, the ball hits him right in the bread basket and he swats it down like hes trying to swat a fly near his face.
Yeah I noticed that, glad you mentioned that - he looks awkward as hell - but yes he played a bit better….finally turned his damn head around.

1st round draft pick has a few good plays half way into his third season! Forget the long PI call where he didn't have a clue where the ball was?

I don't think anyone is purporting it was a wise pick, so not sure who you are addressing there.

What's done is done, though, and now we should all hope, and root for the kid to become a good, solid player for the organization.

I get the skepticism, but not the insults and "hate".

Well, if it's ever time for Iggy to step up, it's now. With Needham going down, Byron still out, Kader dinged enough to miss a game and Keion Crossing out for who knows how long, Iggy's the last man on the island.

He didn't have a say in where he was picked.

That's on Flores.

Guess he’s not a complete failure or bust.

now we need on the go off and ball more than ever. If he can come through he can be redeemed, if not I don't expect them on the roster next year. I'm pulling for the kid

they problem is people use PFF when is to their convenience that fits their agenda. If a player they like is given a high rate then they want to talk about it. When it's a player they don't like then they want to dismiss it. I don’t care what pff has to say good or bad. I'll go with what our HC does and see if it works.
I haven't gotten a chance to watch the game yet, but a Viking fan told me that they had no reason winning that game. Apparently penalties in the three turnovers killed us, but what the Viking fan said to me was Miami totally outplayed Minnesota. If this is true, it's easier for me, hell we were lucky to be three and 0. What's bothering me the most is the penalties, regardless if they are legit or if the league is punishing us.

Do it again. Every bad player can have 1 good/decent game.
Absolutely this lad has used up all his credits up to now. It's time for him to produce or find another profession.

an OT that we still don’t know if he can be decent or not and we're left with holding our breath each time Tua goes back to pass that he doesn’t get hurt.
What the heck, were you over my house last Sunday? Next time come into the den and have a beer!

I'd take you serious, if I did sense the venom in your words.

Back
Top Bottom