Nobody has mentioned Dabol in all this. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nobody has mentioned Dabol in all this.

Cam Cameron contract expires..No extension on the table either..His frustration with Flacco is evident.

I'd love him as a OC

Somehow I don't think Miami is his ideal new job location.

Cam Cameron contract expires..No extension on the table either..His frustration with Flacco is evident.

I'd love him as a OC

I wouldn't. He is nothing special. I think we need to start fresh or keep DaBol.
Besides, he will most likely stay in Baltimore.

Philbin is most likely going to bring in his own OC. I think Daboll is one and done in Miami.

Agree with most others...highly doubtful Daboll stays. I will give him some credit....he was much better than I expected given our limitations on offense and his generally poor offense in Cleveland. No problem with Philbin bringing in his guy though.

I would guess Philbin wants someone experienced with the WCO

but phibin doesn even know what that means. I just wonder why KC hasnt already claimed Dabol. I think Ireland is doing his best to keep dabol and bowles as a plan b or c. Still under contract? so just think it a fallback plan.

if sherman doesnt sign elsewhere there is a real chance for daboll to stay.

Like I've said in other threads, I would love to clean house and get a fresh start, so I'm all for letting Dabol go and lets turn over a new leaf. Lets change the culture of this team.

I dont care one lick about Daboll and his lower ranking offense than Henning's. If Philben keeps him I will support Philben's decision but there is nothing special about daboll

I dont care one lick about Daboll and his lower ranking offense than Henning's. If Philben keeps him I will support Philben's decision but there is nothing special about daboll
actually, Daboll brought the Dolphins offense up about ten spots from Henning, but he doesn't run a west coast offense so I'm guessing he's out. again, if I were Philbin, I would want someone who has run that type offense before.

actually, Daboll brought the Dolphins offense up about ten spots from Henning, but he doesn't run a west coast offense so I'm guessing he's out. again, if I were Philbin, I would want someone who has run that type offense before.

quite in correct we were ranked 21st in total offense in 2010 they finished 22nd this year look it up

quite in correct we were ranked 21st in total offense in 2010 they finished 22nd this year look it up
wow, I could have sworn they were like 30th in 2010. props to you
edit: I must have been thinking of scoring offense where they went from 30th in 2010 (Cleveland 31st) to 22nd in 2011

Back
Top Bottom