Nomination: 2022 FinHeaven Lounge Champion | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nomination: 2022 FinHeaven Lounge Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you what Richmond. Once we have our 5 nominees, we'll all get in a PM and see if we can come up with a better idea how to battle

Maybe limit posting to 3 posts at a time and then you can not post until others have. We'll discuss it then.

You have 3 already brother. Loco has opted out and I haven't see Super around in a while

Appreciate you getting into it with us :cheers:
Oh sorry...I thought it was 5...but forgot we already had 2 lol ...but hey like I said all these guys are cool so it's really difficult to pick....shout outs then to those dudes you all rock
Tenacious D Reaction GIF

Ok...so if @BC Phins4Life and @RichmondWeb are in ... @Fred Bear @RedFive declined and @fishfanmiami is retired...i think @Fin Fan in Cali retired too awhile back?...how about...(I can only do 5 right? What if i put an extra if someone declined?)

@Danny
@Durango_95
@Ozfin
@NY8123
@ONole1
@50 years a fan

I know it's more than 5 but if someone declines then maybe you guys can pick one of the remaining?
Thanks Brother, I am going to have to pass this year unfortunately. Work is just kicking my ass right now. I had a blast last year and in MM though. We'll see how this year pans out and maybe next year.

I'm gonna nominate The MageGandalf and BC, and about a dozen other brothers

Oh sorry...I thought it was 5...but forgot we already had 2 lol ...but hey like I said all these guys are cool so it's really difficult to pick....shout outs then to those dudes you all rock
Tenacious D Reaction GIF

The good thing about the battle is we can all take shots at the guys in it or post music and stuff to keep it interesting

If you are not in this battle I will put you in the March Madness one which is only a little over a month away where 32 members go at it like the MM basketball braces

Thanks Brother, I am going to have to pass this year unfortunately. Work is just kicking my ass right now. I had a blast last year and in MM though. We'll see how this year pans out and maybe next year.

I'm gonna nominate The MageGandalf and BC, and about a dozen other brothers

Good hearing for last years March Madness Champ :UP:

Figured you were busy brother and that's why i did not nominate you

The good thing about the battle is we can all take shots at the guys in it or post music and stuff to keep it interesting

If you are not in this battle I will put you in the March Madness one which is only a little over a month away where 32 members go at it like the MM basketball braces
It's all good brother....just being mentioned is awesome as last time I was mentioned it was waaaaaaayyyyy back when @NaboCane was around...(cheers brother wherever you are :cheers:)...so let the chips fall where they may ...

Please keep this battle as advertised. A Battle and not a popularity thing.

3 posts at a time......while I do not like massive posts all the time...I have some ideas that would include more than that.

In March Madness, being new it was like trying to find material and others seemed to have a boat load of things ready to go.

I feel I have a Titanic full and will post whatever it seems is needed and gets the most votes I guess.

If this is supposed to start soon, lets keep it the same.

March Madness Preview...
FinHeaven Lounge Award Winners Cage Match!!!

Not to be confused with "2022 Lounge Champion Award".

RW

Please keep this battle as advertised. A Battle and not a popularity thing.

3 posts at a time......while I do not like massive posts all the time...I have some ideas that would include more than that.

In March Madness, being new it was like trying to find material and others seemed to have a boat load of things ready to go.

I feel I have a Titanic full and will post whatever it seems is needed and gets the most votes I guess.

If this is supposed to start soon, lets keep it the same.

We will discuss the details when we have our 5 contenders

The battle starts Saturday at around noon or so

I see a need for two events which have very different but important purposes...

RW

I see a need for two events which have very different but important purposes...

RW

Lounge Champion is the guy who won the battle not the best poster here all year

We never had a Best Lounge poster award as we give those out monthly and having two award for the lounge seemed too much

We will see about next year but half way through nominations is not the time to change things up brother

Let's get back to nomination names please. Richmond I will be happy to discuss this in private with you.

After hearing from who may want in I nominate

@NY8123, @TheMageGandalf and @tay0365

Now, if you all get in...will you please supply me with a picture of yourself.... your likes/dislikes etc.....where you were born......what is your favourite shampoo etc.

Not that I would use any of that information....but just like to know people better.

After hearing from who may want in I nominate

@NY8123, @TheMageGandalf and @tay0365

Now, if you all get in...will you please supply me with a picture of yourself.... your likes/dislikes etc.....where you were born......what is your favourite shampoo etc.

Not that I would use any of that information....but just like to know people better.
👆This is a smart man.

Good hearing for last years March Madness Champ :UP:

Figured you were busy brother and that's why i did not nominate you
yeah, work has me traveling a lot, unfortunately I don't get to post as much as I like right now. I am hoping that starts slowing down soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom