Nomination: Best Overall Poster | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nomination: Best Overall Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
****, i struggled with this one. Because FishFanMiami has already been mentioned numerous times, the list goes to:

Walrus
J. Wanny
Rob19

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to give honorable mentions to:

Daytona Fin
J. Wanny
FSU Truth
uk_dolfan
russianbear
LDaniel7
Travis34
The Goat
Albert Romano
Vaark
fishfanmiami

Daytona Fin
J. Wanny
FSU Truth
uk_dolfan
russianbear
LDaniel7
Travis34
The Goat
Albert Romano
Vaark
fishfanmiami

Thanks for the honorable mention, FFB! I have to return the favor to you, because you run some straight-metal stuff here.

There are some GREAT posters in this forum. Hayden, Hoops and FFC -- all those guys already mentioned.

I personally really appreciate the posting of guys like J. Wanny and Vaark. These guys massively keep it real. High quality insight as well as not suffering fools gladly. Smack downs from these guys are deserved, and epic! and, Daytona, FFM and SoBe and Travis34 -- solid work the whole way around.

This forum is blessed with talent. Lots of guys to be mentioned, some I'm missing.

LD
p.s. can't forget Sons. That guy is old-school quality.
Also, can't forget FeartheBeard. 100 percent quality there, imo.

Thanks for the honorable mention, FFB! I have to return the favor to you, because you run some straight-metal stuff here.

There are some GREAT posters in this forum. Hayden, Hoops and FFC -- all those guys already mentioned.

I personally really appreciate the posting of guys like J. Wanny and Vaark. These guys massively keep it real. High quality insight as well as not suffering fools gladly. Smack downs from these guys are deserved, and epic! and, Daytona, FFM and SoBe and Travis34 -- solid work the whole way around.

This forum is blessed with talent. Lots of guys to be mentioned, some I'm missing.

LD

:brewskis: Agree- everyone mentioned in the thread and probably some others, are all worthy in my mind.

LD

Just too tough to pick only three.

Daytona Fin
J. Wanny
FSU Truth
uk_dolfan
russianbear
LDaniel7
Travis34
The Goat
Albert Romano
Vaark
fishfanmiami

Solid list. The first three get your vote :up:

LD give us two more names besides the returned vote.

I wasn't going to mention that Vaark but yea ... you are right ... however those last two are babe magnets :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom