Nomination: Best Overall Poster | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nomination: Best Overall Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late to the party, guys. Believe me, I appreciate all of your insights. It's not just blowing smoke, we have some great posters and I respect the value the high end posters are bringing. Even if it's a different viewpoint, it gives us something to think about. That's the beauty of football. I think the list we have is pretty good but there are still others. Not sure if Da Truth got mentioned.

Appreciate you guys. I'd almost put posters in sub categories for further acknowledgements.

Pure brilliant writers. Awsi. Walrus.

Entertainment. Vaark.

Passion. Hayden.

Nuts and bolts. Sons. Hoops. FSU Truth. Fear the beard. Da truth. J-off her doll. LDaniel. Horry. Fin Thirteen, Travis 34. Bumpus. Kdawg

Guys who construct arguments and back it up exceptionally well. FinfanBuffalo. Spesh.

Great general posters. Albert Romano. JDW. fishfanMiami.

Guys who have info ready. UK. Daytona.

I forgot as many as I wrote. My apologies. This was off the top of my head.

If you water board me to three, I'm going to say JDW, Albert Romano, FishFanMiami.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with everything you said. Several excellent choices. Pick your top three for us if you can.

I'm going with Wally , Daytona and Vaark.

Wanny , Buddy , Hayden and Albert would be the next four.

Late to the party, guys. Believe me, I appreciate all of your insights. It's not just blowing smoke, we have some great posters and I respect the value the high end posters are bringing. Even if it's a different viewpoint, it gives us something to think about. That's the beauty of football. I think the list we have is pretty good but there are still others. Not sure if Da Truth got mentioned.

Appreciate you guys. I'd almost put posters in sub categories for further acknowledgements.

Pure brilliant writers. Awsi. Walrus.

Entertainment. Vaark.

Passion. Hayden.

Nuts and bolts. Sons. Hoops. FSU Truth. Fear the beard. Da truth. J-off her doll. LDaniel. Horry. Fin Thirteen, Travis 34. Bumpus. Kdawg

Guys who construct arguments and back it up exceptionally well. FinfanBuffalo. Spesh.

Great general posters. Albert Romano. JDW. fishfanMiami.

Guys who have info ready. UK. Daytona.

I forgot as many as I wrote. My apologies. This was off the top of my head.

If you water board me to three, I'm going to say JDW, Albert Romano, FishFanMiami.

:lol: Am I a nut or a bolt?

I think Austin Tatious and ChambersWI are underrated by everyone.

I wasn't going to mention that Vaark but yea ... you are right ... however those last two are babe magnets :D

6914-1.jpg

:chuckle:

I think Austin Tatious and ChambersWI are underrated by everyone.

Thanks, Horry. That means a lot, especially from you, one of the top analysis guys around.

By the way, totally agreed on Chambers. Totally an A lister. There are some others. LouPhinFan. madDog, Utah are others. There are more. I'm not trying to just name everyone. Im listing the people who when I scroll through I consider the must read guys. Over the years, you feel like you've gotten to know them.

I usually end up feeling worse about who I didn't nominate than good about who I did recognize. I must admit I'm surprised so many people have nominated me given I spend most of my time in the pofo. Are you guys lurking but not posting over there? Join in! We don't bite.

Well, except Spesh. He bites.

So instead of going with some of the same (worthy) names who've been mentioned a bunch of times already, I'm gonna go with

J. David Wanyheimer (surprised he hasn't been nominated given he's one of only a few posters with more "thanks" than actual posts)
Awsi Dooger (who I perennially nominate if for no other reason than because he seems to annoy so many people -- also, nominating Awsi and J. David together makes me laugh)
Gonzo (because he wrote the single funniest post I read on finheaven all year, in the Animal House thread)

I usually end up feeling worse about who I didn't nominate than good about who I did recognize. I must admit I'm surprised so many people have nominated me given I spend most of my time in the pofo. Are you guys lurking but not posting over there? Join in! We don't bite.
Likewise, you should come out of your cave more often :up:

Wally had some great stuff in the lounge as well plus the Animal House thread. That's why he was my top choice.

That too

a man of many talents :up:

Actually the idea for Shula's food thread came from a discussion you two were having in POFO.

That too

a man of many talents :up:

Actually the idea for Shula's food thread came from a discussion you two were having in POFO.

Very good point. I guess you could say I owe my inspiration to Walrus.

[video=youtube;a2UNpZxZ1bU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2UNpZxZ1bU[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom