Nomination: Best Overall Poster | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nomination: Best Overall Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we have had an overwhelming and unprecedented amount of nominations the staff has decided to expand the finals in the best poster category to the top 5 nominees.

Thanks for all the great comments that made this decision an easy one :up:

To be honest, if Slimm posted in the Dolphins threads I think he would win in a landslide.

Robert you can nominate two more . Would you like one to be him ?

I usually end up feeling worse about who I didn't nominate than good about who I did recognize. I must admit I'm surprised so many people have nominated me given I spend most of my time in the pofo. Are you guys lurking but not posting over there? Join in! We don't bite.

Well, except Spesh. He bites.

So instead of going with some of the same (worthy) names who've been mentioned a bunch of times already, I'm gonna go with

J. David Wanyheimer (surprised he hasn't been nominated given he's one of only a few posters with more "thanks" than actual posts)
Awsi Dooger (who I perennially nominate if for no other reason than because he seems to annoy so many people -- also, nominating Awsi and J. David together makes me laugh)
Gonzo (because he wrote the single funniest post I read on finheaven all year, in the Animal House thread)
Spesh doesn't bite...he sucks! Hahaha

But we love him anyway.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom