Not open for further replies.

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
BigBry Man of the Year Award

This one is special guys. Nominees for this award should be posters or staff members who have gone that extra step to help others and show the generosity and kindness our friend BigBry was famous for. Humor is a must and this poster can come from any forum so put some thought into it . I was lucky enough to win this last year and it was a true honor.

The nomination process is as follows. All you have to do is type in the name of the person you are nominating. Each member can nominate up to five posters. Please keep the conversation to a minimum as that will make this process more difficult. The top five vote receivers will receive the nominations and go to the next round to pick just one winner

All nominations must be posted by saturday January 28th at 5 PM

* Buddy , Daytona , and myself are not eligible this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alberts work in posting practice info should not go unrecognized

Shifty - more personal for the great geek out chats

FFIC - more of a lifetime achievement award

Bumpus - any ray of sunshine for someone who has to spend their time in West Virginia

Last edited by a moderator:
Wildbill . Great job running the site and keeping things togather.

Albert . Outstanding contributor to the site and really good guy as well.

FFIC ( John). He's been taking a break but John embodies what this award was created for.

Vaark. Personally always supportive and a true friend.

Gonzo. Although we are not close he's one of the main reason I became active posting here. Terrific rep remark at a time i considered going else where's and very helpfully when you really need it.

Buddy and Daytona would be high on the list but for the sake of getting more people recognized they decided to sit this one out. You could not ask for two better friends to have.

fishfanmiami - Should be a joint name on the award :idk:

Bill - deserves huge credit for keeping this place running. most posters have no idea how much he does

DS - good dude, knew I liked Gase and sent me a custom avatar within mins of the hire. Solid mod and quietly does a lot of good work whilst never taking credit.

Wildbill -

FFIC - Don't think the guy has a mean bone in his body. (generosity and kindness).

Vaark

and thanks for the mentions..

Oh what mod finally permabanned junk? That guy deserves an award

That would be Bump who was waiting for the opportunity to do it for many , many years.

I recommend a Lucille award for the best moderator but was rejected. Bump would have probably won that award IMO

He got promoted to Administrator so that's his reward :up:

We are getting off track so back to the nominations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom