Nomination: BigBry's Man of the Year Award | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nomination: BigBry's Man of the Year Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump

Aqua and Orange - very clever humor and very positions

Shifty

Always an honor to be nominated. looks like i'd be in some great company. I'm going to pull a berman (picking the same team year after year...) though and go with FFIC.

Wildbill . Great job running the site and keeping things togather.

Albert . Outstanding contributor to the site and really good guy as well.

FFIC ( John). He's been taking a break but John embodies what this award was created for.

Vaark. Personally always supportive and a true friend.

Gonzo. Although we are not close he's one of the main reason I became active posting here. Terrific rep remark at a time i considered going else where's and very helpfully when you really need it.

Buddy and Daytona would be high on the list but for the sake of getting more people recognized they decided to sit this one out. You could not ask for two better friends to have.
Thank you, my friend! You'd be top of my list as well.

I'll go with...

Wildbill - Our fearless leader contributes everywhere and is anyways there when needed.

Bumpus (Lucille) - The original lounge rat and ban hammer. Outstanding contributor across the board.

Walrus - My favorite political opponent and a very solid contributor most everywhere on the site.

NY8123 - My mod mentor and the funniest guy around.

FFIC - Solid contributor across the board, musical genius, and the nicest guy on this site.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Albert - man does this guy love bringing all of us the breaking news. Tremendous job
Henrik - this isn't me kissing ass either this is me telling you guys you have no idea what the guy does just because (like the rest of us it isn't because of the money)
DKphin - again like Albert just keeps making this place great one breaking thread after another and after all this is a Dolphins site first.
FFIC - there is a reason he is an ambassador

and last but not least

Nublar 7 - he retired with honors and hasn't been around for awhile but this nomination is based on his past dedication.

Thank you, my friend! You'd be top of my list as well.

I'll go with...

Wildbill - Our fearless leader contributes everywhere and is anyways there when needed.

Bumpus (Lucille) - The original lounge rat and ban hammer. Outstanding contributor across the board.

Walrus - My favorite political opponent and a very solid contributor most everywhere on the site.

NY8123 - My mod mentor and the funniest guy around.

FFIC - Solid contributor across the board, musical genius, and the nicest guy on this site.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Thanks for the very kind words bro. Great group indeed. Bill has been at this a long time. Semper Fi sir!

Nominating Bumpus?
F4D1297A-69CB-4044-B631-9A3BAA44A161_zpspymr4ntu.jpg

Lucille approves!

:bumpus:

The top 5 vote getters for this category were

Wildbill

Albert

FFIC (John)

Bumpus

Disturbed shifty

These members advance to the finals. Congrats to all nominees :brewskis:

Status