Nomination: BigBry's Man of the Year Award | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nomination: BigBry's Man of the Year Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
How pissed off would lurking-Junc (you know he has to be. :lol:) be if I got nominated for man of the year simply on the strength of ban-hammering his head so far into the ground that his soul has to learn Chinese.

:lol:

Priceless.

Bumpus

Albert

Gonzo (don't agree politically but a great poster nonetheless)

Disturbed Shifty

WildBill

How pissed off would lurking-Junc (you know he has to be. :lol:) be if I got nominated for man of the year simply on the strength of ban-hammering his head so far into the ground that his soul has to learn Chinese.

:lol:

Priceless.

U got my vote

Guys you can nominate up to 5 posters for this award

The top 5 will advance to the actual vote. You'll get a chance to pick just one winner in the next round.

Alberts work in posting practice info should not go unrecognized

Shifty - more personal for the great geek out chats

FFIC - more of a lifetime achievement award

Bumpus - any ray of sunshine for someone who has to spend their time in West Virginia
Thanks a lot bro I appreciate it.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Alberts work in posting practice info should not go unrecognized

Shifty - more personal for the great geek out chats

FFIC - more of a lifetime achievement award

Bumpus - any ray of sunshine for someone who has to spend their time in West Virginia
Thank you sir. I appreciate the kindness.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

I gotta go with Albert and FFIC.
:brewskis:

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Wildbill, Gonzo, FFIC, Romano, SoS.
Thanks brother Joe.

Wildbill -

FFIC - Don't think the guy has a mean bone in his body. (generosity and kindness).

Vaark

and thanks for the mentions..
I appreciate it bro.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

WildBill

FFiC

Gonzo

Disturbed Shifty

Bumpus
:hi5:

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

[video=youtube;3qJ8bT3W1D0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qJ8bT3W1D0[/video]

Gotta be Bill. Dude puts a TON into this site.

DS
Gonzo
P4E
Bump
Henrik

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill
Albert Romano
Bumpus
Fishfanmiami
FFiC

Wish the nomination list was 10 instead of 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom