Nominations Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The FinHeaven Academy is proud to announce the nominations for the 7th Annual FinHeaven Awards. The Academy spent a lot of time working on this and considered every member on this site. There were definitely some tough decisions and cuts that were made and even if you were not nominated, please remember that each and everyone of you make this site great. Soon the polls will open in the VIP forum and the voting can begin. In the meantime, here are the nominations:

Best Overall Poster:

*Daytona Fin
*fishfanmiami
*Hayden Fox

Rookie Of The Year:

*Krateness
*Tannenballs
*123phins

Best Political Forum Poster:

*Buddy
*Spesh
*TheWalrus

Best Other Sports/College Sports Poster:

*Southbeach 2
*Bumpus
*fishfanmiami

Best Ladies Lounge Poster:

*DisturbedShifty
*dreday
*lurking

Best VIP Poster:

*Fin Fan in Cali
*silverfin
*NY8123

Best Of The Lounge:

*Daytona Fin
*Bumpus
*fishfanmiami

Best Draft Forum Poster:

*TedSlimmJr
*hooshoops
*datruth55

Most Controversial:

*dlockz
*Awsi Dooger
*nyjunc

News Hound:

*DaytonaFin
*Nublar7
*Albert Romano

Thread Of The Year:

*Daytona Fin – “Miko Sounding Off On NFL”
*Albert Romano – “Russell Wilson could have been a Miami Dolphin”
*Flip Tanneflop – “WVDolphan's Get Real - "Standing on a soft 17/Cheeseburger hijack”
*Bumpus – “Random images”

Some good nominations for the FH awards this year.

It looks as though my VIP has recently expired and I did not notice. I just assumed the chat was down. :bobdole:

Oh well, I will offer my would be votes up here to show appreciation to the great posters who help make this the best Phins site on the web.

Poster of the Year has to be Hayden IMHO. The guy has the best of the weekly recap threads since I pioneered it. Many have produced generic raisin bran in recent seasons, but Hayden comes as close to getting real as one can without actually getting real.

Best POFO poster has to go to Buddy. He is the pofo chameleon and makes a great ambassador type.

Best VIP poster is Silver. He keeps the VIP as guru as any forum on the site.

Best draft forum poster is Slimm. This is a total no brainer. If you are interested in the draft and have not read Slimm's position by position breakdown of the field, then why bother putting the tape on? I keep a transcript of Slimm's breakdowns on the coffee table when I break down film. A prospect can not bend at the waist without Slimm noticing it.

Most controversial is NYJunc. Junc stirs more **** than a sewage treatment plant. When he is absent from the site, it is basically full of ****.

News Hound is Nublar7. If a player so much as sneezes, the story never gets a chance to become a fossil with Nubs around.

Thread of the Year is standing on a soft 17. So much truth and so well written. It was one of the most clever and astute pieces that FH has ever seen.

Some good nominations for the FH awards this year.

It looks as though my VIP has recently expired and I did not notice. I just assumed the chat was down. :bobdole:

Oh well, I will offer my would be votes up here to show appreciation to the great posters who help make this the best Phins site on the web.

Poster of the Year has to be Hayden IMHO. The guy has the best of the weekly recap threads since I pioneered it. Many have produced generic raisin bran in recent seasons, but Hayden comes as close to getting real as one can without actually getting real.

Best POFO poster has to go to Buddy. He is the pofo chameleon and makes a great ambassador type.

Best VIP poster is Silver. He keeps the VIP as guru as any forum on the site.

Best draft forum poster is Slimm. This is a total no brainer. If you are interested in the draft and have not read Slimm's position by position breakdown of the field, then why bother putting the tape on? I keep a transcript of Slimm's breakdowns on the coffee table when I break down film. A prospect can not bend at the waist without Slimm noticing it.

Most controversial is NYJunc. Junc stirs more **** than a sewage treatment plant. When he is absent from the site, it is basically full of ****.

News Hound is Nublar7. If a player so much as sneezes, the story never gets a chance to become a fossil with Nubs around.

Thread of the Year is standing on a soft 17. So much truth and so well written. It was one of the most clever and astute pieces that FH has ever seen.
Bro you can renew and vote.

I appreciate the nomination Mods and the vote of confidence from WV.

I'm going to start my training for 2016 awards.... lots of brews and finger exercises!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i won't mix words this is a complete and utter crock of ****

Since you won't mix words, I'll be frank. How in the **** would you know that it is an utter crock of **** unless you were involved with the process? The answer is "you wouldn't". If you saw the tabulations by the panel you'd realize that if anything this years awards are more fair and thought out than any past awards on the site.

Voting is also more fair to prevent those who "stuff ballot boxes" with horse**** accounts (and I don't mean you in particular, I'm saying in general). It is sad to be honest that some would have to cheat to gain recognition on a mostly anonymous website about a football team.

So in light of that a method was devised to be fair to everyone involved at least as fair as we have ever came up with to date. So if you think its a crock of **** so be it but at least it is a fair crock of **** everyone gets to spread.

Since you won't mix words, I'll be frank. How in the **** would you know that it is an utter crock of **** unless you were involved with the process? The answer is "you wouldn't". If you saw the tabulations by the panel you'd realize that if anything this years awards are more fair and thought out than any past awards on the site.

Voting is also more fair to prevent those who "stuff ballot boxes" with horse**** accounts (and I don't mean you in particular, I'm saying in general). It is sad to be honest that some would have to cheat to gain recognition on a mostly anonymous website about a football team.

So in light of that a method was devised to be fair to everyone involved at least as fair as we have ever came up with to date. So if you think its a crock of **** so be it but at least it is a fair crock of **** everyone gets to spread.

i'm not one to not state my opinion...and so you guys got it...this was a crock of ****...and i was asked to be on this list of "chosen 11" or whatever the **** it is and i declined cause i felt it in no way reflected the entire board but a select hand picked few...and from what i see that's exactly how it turned out...not to mention i didnt feel i cared enough or had an opinion enough on some of those categories to even nominate people and have it reflect the board

at least put a asterisk on those badges :lol:

instead you stuffed the box a different way by making it so exclusive...but maybe that was the thought process all along...

as for bogus accounts and ballot stuffing only the straight up losers in life on this board would do such a thing...i can probably name them

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom