Norv to the Raiders? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Norv to the Raiders?

I'd tell him no. He's ours Al. You screwed up with Payton don't try to screw us now.

the ONLY scenario that i'd like to see Norv leave is if Romeo Cromell takes his place.... i don't see that happening.

so, no.

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

Romeo's a Defensive guy. ;)

yeah but he's also smart and can make things out of nothing. norv was a head coach at one time. doesn't mean he can't play offensive coordinator! ;)

Originally posted by texasPHINSfan

yeah but he's also smart and can make things out of nothing. norv was a head coach at one time. doesn't mean he can't play offensive coordinator! ;)

EWWWWWWWWW!!!! :)

Miami better keep Norv.. Norv is going to get all the attention when it comes draft time and the off-season to make his side of the ball alot better.. With the added talent, Norv will make this offense very good

F*ck off Raiders!!!!!

If we get a new guy from outside the organiztion to come in and run a solid offense that includes the pass a little more I'd be ok with it.

Al Davis is senile. Why would Norv or anyone want to have Davis as their boss. Why did Sean Payton turn the job down, if it was even offered to him. There are too many loose cannons on that team, Romo, C.Woodson, Garner, Barrett Robbins. Norv's got it made here with his buddy Wanny. Sure he would proably like to be HC again, he should just wait it out here, and see what happens till next year. JMO.

Re: Re: Norv to the Raiders?

Originally posted by Ozzy

Dang I must be blind, I looked for this before I posted about it, and I did not see it, sorry Admins, you can erase mine, throw it out put it in limbo......... ;)

Never mind, I forgot that I was the one who could delete it. It's gone <Poof>

Originally posted by fins1
Can we trade him for a 2nd round pick?

although that would be nice, no. the NFL does not allow picks and coaches to be exchanged.

if norv goes (i wouldn't be upset of he did) who will replace him? thats the bigger issue..

Back
Top Bottom